*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Get Tested!
  2. Abducted By School
  3. Choose Your Path!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2003177-Get-Tested
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
This choice: Get Tested!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Get Tested!

    by: Zygansky
Rebecca was asked to change into the school uniform immediately. She went to the girl's lavatory to change. Her uniform looked good, although the skirt was astonishingly short. Her panties were thongs, which surprised her even more. It went unnoticed that her blouse and jacket both had openings to the sides which were closed only with buttons. After that she packed her clothes into the locker that was assigned to her.

On the schedule it read "Entry exam", which started in 15 minutes. When she walked through the building she heard the usual school noise, but quite often she heard a screaming laughter, wailing or shouting by the teachers. When she came around the corner she saw a girl standing in the floor, facing the wall, standing with some distance to the wall and leaning on it only with her hands. As Rebecca came closer she saw to her horror that the skirt was held up with two clothespins, exposing a bare bottom without any hint of panties. Attached to her back a printed sign said "Spank me please". When Rebecca passed the girl she heard her mutter the same words.

"Why should I spank you?" she asked surprised. "Just spank me please" the girl asked again, not responding to the question. Rebecca shrugged and gave the girl a playful slap on her bare butt. "Thank you" was barely audible. Meanwhile the confused girl was pretty sure that the teaching methods here were indeed very odd. The girl must have committed something really seriously to get her into this trouble.

Meanwhile it was only a few minutes to the entry exam. When Rebecca found the room, knocked on the door, and entered, she saw
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zygansky (UN: yoshiissick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2003177-Get-Tested