*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2008476-Moving-VinesPlants
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1929732
She has been captured. Now do whatever you wish to her.
This choice: Moving Vines/Plants!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Moving Vines/Plants!

    by: Proto
Rebecca kept walking in a straight line without a clue in the world about the strange sentient plants that lived among these trees. As she wandered in the woods, her eyes spotted wire-thin vines that started to move around her. The tip of the vine poked her back lightly which made her giggle softly. She turned around and no one was there. The vine turned and tapped her shoulder which made turn around again as if something was pulling a prank on her. The vines returned back into the bushes followed by a voice that sounded like a girl giggling.

It brought her delight at the thought of there being someone else nearby. She could ask for directions and possibly answers to the myriad of questions that lingered in her mind. She followed the vines, being lured into a small open patch of grass where a weird-looking plant rooted deeply into the earthy soil. The blue flower head was the size of yoga ball along with a mouth, similar to a Venus Flytrap.

No one seemed to be around, leading to a much confused look on her face, but before she could do anything, a vine wrapped around her waist and lifted her off the ground with ease. She squealed a bit from the sudden shock. Another vine slipped into the heel of her shoes, pulling them down and off her small, tender bare-feet.

With the tone identical to the giggle from earlier, the plant started to speak as its mouth moved like a human's lips, pronouncing words fluently, "Yay! Yay! A playmate, and it's a little human girl (they're so ticklish). I'm so excited aren't you?" The way its mouth moved gave the little girl the creeps.

Rebecca didn't speak, in shock that she was trapped in such a position with a talking plant. It should be impossible for plants to talk, but the vine that held her up felt very real and natural. There were no robotic trickery at play here. A part of her wanted to struggle out, but at the height she was from the ground, she feared falling and hurting herself.

"I guess you don't speak much, do you?" Said the plant who then introduced herself, "My name is Fina, and I'm gonna tickle you! But first..." The blue-headed plant paused for a moment to adjust her playmate's circumstances a bit, starting by slithering her vines beneath Rebecca's shirt and pants, ripping them off her body as if they were mere tissue paper. The girl was left in her light blue underwear and bra with the remaining of her body exposed entirely to the nature around her.

"KYAAA!" The brunette cried out in embarrassment as she wrapped her arms around herself and pinched her knees together.

Without so much as a pause, the plant known as Fina wrapped her multitude of vines around Rebecca's wrist and ankles, pulling her limbs apart and restricting her of motion. Arms and legs were now outstretched; body now positioned in the shape of an X from the front view of her. Fina impatiently commanded several vines to stroke lovingly at Rebecca's armpits, feet, sides, tummy, legs, thighs, and back all at once. The very tips of her reach targeted the girl's most sensitive and tender spots, tickling her helpless and defenseless body with the smooth soft skin exposed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! HE-HE-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA. PLE-HE-HE-HE-HA-SE-HE-HE-HE. STA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAP. AAHHHHHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAA!!!" Rebecca cried out in uncontrollable laughter. Writhing and squirming in place, the poor teenage girl found her nubile body being probed and teased by countless of vines stroking her in her most ticklish spots. This treatment was merciless, overwhelming her senses. Tingling sensation from her entire body that felt like painless electricity caused uncontrollable squirming and writhing, only to be brutally immobilized by the vines that constrained her.

"Now to have fun with this. Do as I say and I might let you go!" Fina decided to play a little game with her new playmate. Will her little toy resist, letting her have the fun to try to make her give up? Or will the pretty girl gives in, slowly becoming her slave? Either cases sounded extraordinarily fun. What will Rebecca do?

You have the following choices:

1. Obey Fina

2. Refuse

*Noteb*
3. Author's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Proto (UN: protogamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1929732-Rebeccas-Ticklish-Adventures/cid/2008476-Moving-VinesPlants