*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A giant introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930862-Giant-find/cid/1579867-A-giant-introduction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JStory
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1930862
A Jstory and PokémonGod Role Play.
Chapter #1

A giant introduction

    by: JStory
Hello, I'm Jack and I have to say thank god for gyms. I have to work in an office cubical and deal with the world's worst boss! She yells at me for THEE dumbest things ever, her coffee is too hot or cold. She breaks her seat and switches it with mine. When I put food in the fridge, she takes a bit out of it, and if I order food, she makes me pay extra for it and she gets some of it. The job itself is super easy,being the IT guy. It's just the boss that makes it suck. If gyms weren't around... I'm not sure if my boss would still be alive. Each day after work I HAVE to go to the gym or I will be stressed through out the day. Since my boss started to pick on me I have been going to the gym, and before hand I benched 150 lbs. Now I bench 220 lbs after three months, that's how hard I workout to relax.

Today though has to be the worst thing she has done yet. I park my car far away from the building so she doesn't find out what kind of car I drive. Some how she found out what kind of car I drive and got it towed. That was thirty minutes into the day. Her coffee was "too cold" and to prove it she duped it on me, which it was actually super hot. Once I got to my seat, it fell apart out from under me with a note saying "Chair broke I'm taking yours". My lunch was replaced with a note "I don't like lettuce on my tuna sandwiches". And when it came to showing my power point to improve the buildings Internet connection, and couldn't stop laughing at how much of a mess I was. When it came to leaving I had to take bus (to the other side of town where it was towed) and pick it up paying a $500 fine. Once I got back into my car another note that just had a smily face on it. If I could find another job I would, this is the only job that would take right now.

After spending 3 hours working off the stress I went home. I couldn't wait to take a shower and just go to sleep. After today I just need to sleep and try and forget today, though tomorrow she'll try and top herself. After returning back to my apartment I just walked straight into the shower and enjoyed some cold water on myself for 10 minutes. I went straight to the bedroom to lay down and go to sleep. As I laid my head on the pillow I heard something shifting. I looked up and tried to find where the noise was coming from. Though I didn't see where it came from. Then a thought came to me, check under the bed. Taking a glance under the bed I can see this small little woman walking under my bed!

You have the following choices:

1. Girl's point of view

2. A different story

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JStory (UN: jstory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JStory has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930862-Giant-find/cid/1579867-A-giant-introduction