*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Girl's point of view
  2. A giant introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930862-Giant-find/cid/1579876-Girls-point-of-view
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JStory
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1930862
A Jstory and PokémonGod Role Play.
This choice: Girl's point of view  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Girl's point of view

    by: Unknown
I looked nervous when you found me. "Hey there Jack." I said sheepishly. I was your boss, Miranda, and when you had been taken a shower, I had arrived at your house to give you a promotion in order to apologize for all the douche activities I had done.

"I was going to give you a promotion as an apology. But now it looks like I'm at your mercy." I said. I was wearing my work out fit still, a brilliant black outfit, showing off my double d-cup breasts, and a pair of black slacks, down to a pair of open-toe platform heels.

I walked out, and you picked up my body, and I marveled at your barely dressed body.

"I never noticed you were..this handsome Jack." I said, beginning to blush. Even though I was six years older than you, I was blushing like a teenage girl who was drunk.

You have the following choice:

1. How do you Treat me?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
JStory has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930862-Giant-find/cid/1579876-Girls-point-of-view