*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Virgin Mission!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930874-Mo-The-final-frontier/cid/1580000-Virgin-Mission
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1930874
Traveling through space has never been quite so sexy!
Chapter #1

Virgin Mission!

    by: starlock
"Commander Reiko Yushida on deck!" A young woman spoke. Her black hair was tied back in a ponytail, her dark red eyes stern. She wore a dark blue long coat over a black one piece swimsuit, holding a Katana at her side. "All crew, sound off!"

"Helmsman Valentina Reporting!" A girl with short blonde hair spoke up. She was completely naked, yet had not a care in the world who saw her.

"Gunnery Officer Maris Suruk Reporting!" A buff Amazo called.

"Navigator Tachyon Omicron-334 Reporting." said a blue, florescent figure of a nude woman. She hovered a few inches above the ground, her voice ringing softly with each word.

"Communications Officer Nia Catarl standing by, nya." a blonde Nekoko chimed, her tail giving a little swish.

"Science Officer Karin Edison Reporting." a girl with long dark green hair stated, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"Chief Medical Officer Miyotaka On deck nya." Spoke another Nekoko, this one with pink hair, a little earring in one of her cat-like ears.

"Armory Chief Tia Norkek waitin' t'kick some ass." An Amazo with bright red hair smirked, cracking her knuckles.

"Chief Engineer Tali reporting." a tiny, white-haired android girl spoke up, saluting her commander as she walked by.

"Science Officer Gwenivier awaiting your command." A second android, this one a young adult in appearance, stated, speaking with a monotone British accent.

"Security Chief Tsuka Standing by." A young, meek looking Amazo with gold earrings nodded.

"Tactical Officers Nagi and Nata reporting!" twin girls with matching braids spoke in unison.

"Executive Officer Sonya Detweiler reporting. All hands accounted for. We launch on your order, Commander Yushida."


"Very well." The commander stated. "Helmsman Valentina, prepare for launch."

"Aye aye!" Valentina chimed, her boobs bouncing as she trotted to the front of the bridge, jumping on top of a platform at the very front, where she vanished into it, a holographic image of her appearing above the platform from which she had vanished. "All systems go, ma'am!"

"Engage!" Commander Yushida ordered. Musume-Tan took off from the ground, leaving Planet Onnachikyu.

"Take off successful." Valentina stated. "We will be within warp distance in T-minus one minute."

"Prepare the Tachyon Warp Drive." Reiko Yushida commanded.

"Preparing." The spectral form of Tachyon Omicron-334 nodded. "We are within warp range."

"Engage Warp Drive!"

"Engaging!" In a matter of seconds, the exploratory vessel became nothing more than a streak in the night sky, traveling at high speeds past the known territories of the galaxy. "Disengaging Tachyon Warp Drive in 5..." Valentina reported, counting down before cutting the Warp Drive.

Everyone aboard the Musume-Tan stared in awe at the sight before them; nebulas, stars, and many other astral projections lay before them, an incredible sight to behold.

"Our voyage has now officially begun." Reiko stated. "From this day forth, we, the women of the Musume-Tan, will let nothing, not even the Otakato, stand in our way, as we explore these deep, unexplored reaches of space!" The crew applauded and shouted their approval. "We have no idea what awaits us in this region, but no matter what, we stand strong! When danger approaches us, we will stand strong! If the Otakato endanger our lives, our freedom, we will stand strong! Now... everyone be ready as we take our first steps into the unknown. And stand strong!"

"YEAH!!!" The Musume-Tan shook as every single member of its crew shouted their applause.


And now, our story begins. But before that... who exactly are you?




You have the following choices:

1. One of the leading crew members

*Noteb*
2. a bridge crew member

3. a member of engineering

4. security and defense

5. More options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 starlock (UN: garlock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starlock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930874-Mo-The-final-frontier/cid/1580000-Virgin-Mission