*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931393-Kens-Small-Day/cid/1957167-Kathleen--22-year-old-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1931393
Ken has been offered a substantial scholarship to shrink himself and record the results.
This choice: Kathleen- 22 year old sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kathleen- 22 year old sister

    by: Haro-Haze
Ken thought he had made a solid choice by going to his twenty-two year old sister's room for help, although she had been getting drunk more often than usual he still trusted her much more than he did Kelly or Rosie to shrink him. Knocking on her door Ken could hear the slightly slurred words of his older sister Kathleen or Kathy for short telling him to come in. Ken cautiously entered the room to see his sister just waking up at 12:30 in the afternoon, clearly after a night of drinking with her friends and still a bit drunk. She was a pretty young girl, Ken wasn't sure as to why she wasted her night's getting drunk and partying with her friends but in his opinion it was non of his business, he still had faith she would do the right thing. "Kathleen I have a huge favor to ask of you, I want you to use this gun to shrink me down to an inch tall and then record the results on this paper." tossing it and the shrink ray onto her bed at her side.

Kathleen didn't take to long to think the situation over and simply got up grabbing the shrink ray in her right hand and telling Ken to sit on her bed so she could shrink him. Ken followed the orders given unaware that as Kathleen got up she slowly began to feel the reverberating effects from last night and suddenly she was feeling drunk once more. Ken watched at Kathleen pulled the trigger instantly flooding the room with a bright green light that hit Ken and temporarily blinded Kathleen. When Ken opened his eye's he was looking at a massive new world with Kathleen standing over him like a living tower, the only question is if she remembered what had just happened?

1. Yes she does, but she's feeling playful since she still feels drunk.

2. No, She see's Ken as a bug.

3. No, she passes out on her bed landing with Ken under her breasts

You have the following choices:

1. Play's With Ken

*Noteb*
2. See's Ken As A Bug

*Noteb*
3. Passes Out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1931393-Kens-Small-Day/cid/1957167-Kathleen--22-year-old-sister