*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tessa Time
  2. Some friends want to hang out
  3. The Small Son
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932665-Small-Self/cid/1940317-Tessa-Time
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1932665
A small person, a small story.
This choice: Tessa, you'll be meeting her at her house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tessa Time

    by: Spiral-and-Twist
You sat on a wasteland of skin, stretching out as far as the eye could see, the occasional deep canyon marring the perfectly pristine peachy world. Rumbles and quakes did occasionally happen, but they weren't minded. You sat atop of a mere fraction of a fingertip, your caretaker Calpernia carrying you to one of your friends house, Tessa Mac'Tir, quite the cutie of irish descent and basically who you considered your closest friend besides the big Cal herself.

The mammoth of a woman greeted Tessa's mother at the door and dropped you off, transitioning you onto Ms. Mac'Tir's own finger, making sure you were safe before departing. Through the home you were carried until eventually reaching Tessa's closed door.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spiral-and-Twist (UN: spiralwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932665-Small-Self/cid/1940317-Tessa-Time