*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's your girlfriend's headless body
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932810-Thieves/cid/1587542-Its-your-girlfriends-headless-body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1932810
Mysterious thieves are collecting heads and bodies
This choice: It's your girlfriend's headless body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It's your girlfriend's headless body

    by: Gavalar
You are shocked at what you find. You see the headless body of a young woman. You recognise it as your girlfriend's body. It still appears to be alive as it is flailing around in panic. You wait until she runs out of energy before approaching her.

"Mikki? Is that you?" You call out to her, softly. She doesn't respond. It appears that she can't hear you because her head is missing. You slowly move closer to her and kneel down next to her. You the reach out and touch her shoulder. She immediately jumps away and backs off, kicking aimlessly. She doesn't even realise that it's you! You stay still in the hope that she realises that you're not going to hurt her. After about a minute, she starts to approach you. She reaches her arm out, but as her hand makes contact with you she pulls it away. She tries once more and reaches her hand out to touch your chest. You then take her hand and place it on your cheek, thinking that she might recognise how it feels. You then reach out and hug her. She doesn't struggle as you do this. You feel her lean into you and can feel her breathing heavily. "Is she crying?" you wondered. It was hard to tell when she made no noise.

You decide to get Mikki out of there. The people that took her head might come back. You take your jacket off and put it on her, putting the hood up in an attempt to disguise her headlessness.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gavalar (UN: gavalar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932810-Thieves/cid/1587542-Its-your-girlfriends-headless-body