*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932810-Thieves/cid/2266637-Some-people-see-that-Mikki-is-headless-and-frea
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1932810
Mysterious thieves are collecting heads and bodies
This choice: Some people see that Mikki is headless and freak out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Some people see that Mikki is headless and frea...

    by: Gavalar
You feel nervous as you guide Mikki's body back to your home. It was still a fair distance away and anything could happen in the time it takes to get there. As you walk down the street, taking Mikki by the hand, you occasionally spot people staring at the two of you. You couldn't tell if they noticed Mikki's lack of a head, but it was unsettling nonetheless.

A little further down the street you spot a woman roughly in her 50's heading towards you. She has a similarly concerned expression on her face as she notices Mikki with your hood up. And as luck would have it, just as the woman gets close, a gust of wind comes along, blowing back Mikki's hood and exposing her headlessness. The woman, shocked and terrified by the sight in front of her, starts screaming before turning around and running in the other direction.

The noise of the woman's screams caused more people to turn and witness the same shocking sight that she had, with varying results of terror.

Though Mikki is currently oblivious to what is going on, you quickly become uncomfortable with all of the attention. You decide that it would be best to leave the area quickly.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gavalar (UN: gavalar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932810-Thieves/cid/2266637-Some-people-see-that-Mikki-is-headless-and-frea