*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932810-Thieves/cid/1596305-Its-the-head-of-a-young-woman-that-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1932810
Mysterious thieves are collecting heads and bodies
This choice: It's the head of a young woman that you've never met  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It's the head of a young woman that you'...

    by: Ash
You are in complete shock when you look down to see a decapitated human head. You are about to call 911 to report the brutal crime when the head starts to speak.

"Oh thank God!" The head says.

You are completely puzzled, but then you realize there is also no blood whatsoever. Somehow this head was still alive. You pick it up.

"What's going on here?" You ask.

"I...don't know." The head was nearly in tears, "These men just came and attacked me. Somehow they severed my head and stole my body! I'm not sure how -- LOOK OUT!"

You quickly turn at the head's warning and soon you are struggling against a man all in black. Another man is running towards you fast. Along with them are a few headless bodies. You manage to knock one of the guys out. Despite your quick victory against the first man, you are soon dealt a severe blow and black out.

You awaken slowly some time later, still in the field where the fight happened. You feel strange.

The first thing you hear is the head's voice, "Oh my God! You're awake! Thank you so much again! I was worried what they would do to you?"

"What happened?"

"They took your body!"

You didn't exactly feel like a decapitated head. You lifted an arm to your head to confirm. Sure enough, you had an arm...but it wasn't yours! You looked down to see black leather leggings leading to matching heels. You had on a low cut top revealing two breasts. They were large, but the top was certainly meant to show them off. Your arms and legs were quite slender, and your nails were painted. You reached down between your legs to confirm that you were no longer a male where it counted.

"What happened?" You asked again.

"I told you; they took your body!" The head said, "And they left you with mine. They must not have wanted it and came to bring it back or something. I'm so sorry to bring you into this mess!"

"Can I just take my head off any give you this body back?"

"No, they have something special they do it with. We have to track them, get your body, and get us both back to normal."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Alright, let's go track them down!

2. No, that seems to dangerous!

3. Ask more questions to the head

*Noteb*
4. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ash (UN: iamsecret2003 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1932810-Thieves/cid/1596305-Its-the-head-of-a-young-woman-that-you