*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934303-Transforward/cid/1901074-A-world-of-detachable-futanari-people
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1934303
A transformation story where all changes are final, and cannot be undone, only added to.
This choice: All of the above  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A world of detachable futanari people

    by: bobboled
You are a 22 year old male named Andrew, or Andy for short. You live in apartment in a small city by the west coast with three other roommates. Your job is at home programming so you have a lot of free time. One early morning you awaken from sleep and feel a pressure on your chest. Grabbing at the object you see it is a stone of some sort, very smooth and with a dark purple color that seems to swirl when you touch it. It's warm to the touch and since the moment you touched it you had been getting more and more lustful. Your erection was tenting your bed sheets as you struggled to grasp the situation.

Something that was not quite a voice, but more so a series of feelings spoke inside your head, urging you to think of your most depraved desires. They came unbidden, images of sultry women with massive dicks and people removing their heads and placing them on others. Orgies of body parts mixing together in a pile of sweating flesh. The stone burned blazing hot, but try as you might you couldn't let it go. You screamed as searing pain blasted through your body and your vision became a blinding purple. In your final moments of consciousness, before everything went black, you felt a pleasurable shifting in your body...

You awoke with a startle, your body covered in cold sweat. Casting a glance around the room you didn't see anything wrong, nor did you see any trace of that strange stone. Your clock, however, displayed the time and date as being the next day. You couldn't figure out how you could have slept for an entire day, but that was the least of your worries.

When you stood up and your blankets fell down, you saw that the stone had not been imagined. Looking down at your chest, you saw two soft C-cup breasts and a dick the length of a ruler jutting out of your body. You screamed, causing one of your roommates to come to the door. It was Ben, or at least you thought it was Ben. The woman in the doorway had Ben's Black Sabbath shirt on, but Ben never had E-cup breasts or wide thighs, and Ben definitely wasn't a hot brunette with a dick bulging in her boxers. And Ben could never detach his head like this woman, who was holding it below her large breasts which rested on her head.

"Andy what's going on?!" the Ben woman said as she covered her eyes, although she peeked between her fingers. "You forget to wear clothes last night?"

"what? Doesn't this seem a little odd to you? I'm a hermaphrodite Ben!"

"Well, yeah, but so is everyone else." her head said nonchalantly, "Did you drink to much last night? i'll get you some coffee and toast dude." the Ben woman said as she turned around and went to the kitchen.

You couldn't believe it. Whatever that stone was, it had changed not only you, but the entire world into futanaris with detachable parts. The shock was wearing off now, and you were eager to see your entire body. You rushed to the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. The person in the mirror was a tall, tomboyish hermaphrodite with short purple hair, purple pupils, purple lips, a fit body and a massive foot long dick with baseball sized nuts and pussy with pretty lips underneath. Curious, and with your member achingly hard, you pushed up on your chin and detached your head like it was a natural thing. Placing your head on the counter, you pushed your dick up to your lips and began to suck your own futa cock. The feeling was incredible and soon you came into you own mouth and eagerly wallowed your surprisingly sweet cum.

Ben knocked on the door to let you know the food was ready, so threw some shorts and a shirt on and went to the kitchen. Ben's head was on the table, sipping orange juice from a straw while her body placed a coffee and some toast with jelly in front of you. "Thanks Ben!" you said, now feeling a little less shocked. She told it was no big deal, but tat you shouldn't go on such intense benders. You went along with it and agreed. You too placed your head on the table and began to feed your head while you body sat behind it.

Your other two roommates came in, Kyle and Van. Kyle was a curvy blonde with child bearing hips and breasts to match, and she had two cocks hiding in her pants, the other one she likely took from her girlfriend, which made it likely her girlfriend had stolen her arms in exchange. Van was a tall Korean girl with a slim body and small B-cups. Her dick was the longest though, and at nearly four feet long she wore it in a tied loop around her waist like a belt. The odder part about her was that her mouth and nose were gone and replaced with a pussy of a different skin tone.


*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobboled (UN: bobboled at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934303-Transforward/cid/1901074-A-world-of-detachable-futanari-people