*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aliens!!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936054-Dem-Aliens/cid/1600934-Aliens
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1936054
Aliens have abducted you and your girlfriend, and experimented on you both!
Chapter #1

Aliens!!!

    by: dayaman
It is a lovely evening. You and your girlfriend Lillian are walking through the park, holding hands and talking about your lives.

Suddenly, a beam appears over both of you. And that beam is lifting you both off the ground... and into a UFO!

You and Lillian find yourselves surrounded by green aliens, and when they come closer to you, you both black out.

Neither you nor Lillian see anything for a while, but you hear the aliens talk in some language. You also hear lasers; they sound like they're very close.

***************

When you finally wake up, you find yourself back on the park grass. It is morning. "Lillian?" you call.

"Yes, Eugene?" you hear her say back.

You and she get up off the grass. However, you two see that what had happened was no dream.

The aliens experimented on you and Lillian! But what did they do?!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dayaman (UN: dayaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
R00by646 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936054-Dem-Aliens/cid/1600934-Aliens