*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Making a big splash.
  2. He plays with the elements.
  3. Tex.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/1612651-Making-a-big-splash
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1938545
One of your relatives is a mad scientist and will change your life.
This choice: Water?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Making a big splash.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
"You want to show me something?" confused but curious, you asked.

Tex nodded then opened the book. "Excuse me a moment, I'm just learning."

You giggled, thinking your brother was trying to be funny. "What are you going to do?" lightly teasing, you asked. "Try to turn me into a frog?"

"Not quite." chuckling, Tex replied. "I'm just going to help you make a splash."

Before you could respond, you heard the sound of water sloshing around above you and looked up just in time to see a literal waterfall hit you, soaking everything in the room! The water was ice cold and you were soaked to the skin by the time the water stopped. Tex winced, seeing you dripping wet, then turned to the room and saw the damage. He knew that dad would not be pleased with him but he had no time to think of what to do as you screamed at the top of your lungs...

"DADDY!!"

You have the following choices:

1. Dad runs in.

*Noteb*
2. James runs in.

*Noteb*
3. No one hears you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/1612651-Making-a-big-splash