*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The pranks start early.
  2. He changes himself.
  3. Dad
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/1630350-The-pranks-start-early
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1938545
One of your relatives is a mad scientist and will change your life.
This choice: The pranks start early.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The pranks start early.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
You sighed, seeing that dad had taken the mad science book you had found with him. "This day keeps getting better and better." sarcastically, you muttered."

"Had a bad day, sis?" a familiar voice asked.

You turned and winced, seeing James, standing in the door. He noticed it and gave you a concerned look. "That was not quite how I imagined you would greet me." entering the room, he said. "I was expecting either a hug, welcoming me home, or a slap in the face for making you worry for a year."

"James, I've had a bad day." glaring at him, you said. "I'm glad that you are home but you will not be off the hook with me until I know why you were gone."

Of course, you knew why James was gone but you could not reveal that unless you wanted to be involved in their prank games. Also, if you knew dad, James already knew the conditions of the test on your other two brothers, Tex and Mat.

"You'll learn soon enough." softly, James said. "I know there are to be no secrets in this house but I'm simply not ready to tell anyone just yet." he sighed. "I realize that the 'not knowing' is the worst part of missing someone but be happy that I am home, safe and sound."

"Well, when you are ready, you know where to find me, bro." giving a kind smile, you said.

James nodded then left the room.

A few hours later, you were in your bedroom, reading when you heard a girl screaming. Having an idea what was going on, you ran out into the hall to see Mat being 'attacked' by some of your old clothing from when you were a kid! It was an unusual sight to behold as the clothing forced themselves onto Mat's body, leaving him in pink panties, white stockings, and a pink princess dress. "The pranks are starting early." stunned, you thought. "It's hard not to feel sorry for the kid, though."

Mat screamed again, his body beginning to change. You watched, almost horrified, as Mat shrank slightly, his shoulders becoming more rounded. He winced and you knew it meant that he was changing from boyhood to girlhood. Within seconds, a small seven year old girl was standing where Mat once was.

"What- What happened to me!?!" panicked, Mat asked. "Why am I girl!?!" he, or rather, she then noticed you and turned pale before screaming...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Did you do this!?

*Noteb*
2. You did this! Fix me!

3. and fainting.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1938545-The-Mad-Scientist/cid/1630350-The-pranks-start-early