*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939336-Someones-A-Bit-Furry/cid/1614057-Its-A-New-Day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1939336
Someone's changed into an anthro, and you're the only one who seems to notice!
Chapter #1

It's A New Day

    by: citywalker
Your alarm clock blares, and you smack it with your hand. You roll over, smacking your lips, but realize you need to get up; you have school in a little more than one hour and you can't afford to sleep in anymore. Swinging your legs over the bed, you slowly stand up, your vision blurry and your head groggy. You were never much of a morning person.

Slowly making your way into the bathroom, you turn on the water and step into the shower, your head clouded. You were never usually good to start taking on the morning until after your shower, and the water felt cool and refreshing.

You had no idea you were about to get the surprise of your life. Because someone in your life has somehow transformed into an anthropomorphic animal version of themselves. And that person is...

You have the following choices:

1. …you!

2. …someone in your family.

3. …someone at school.

4. …someone in your neighborhood.

5. …someone else.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 citywalker (UN: citywalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939336-Someones-A-Bit-Furry/cid/1614057-Its-A-New-Day