*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. …someone in your family.
  2. It's A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939336-Someones-A-Bit-Furry/cid/1614069-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1939336
Someone's changed into an anthro, and you're the only one who seems to notice!
This choice: …someone in your family.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

…someone in your family.

    by: citywalker
Finishing your shower up, you step out, toweling yourself off, feeling much better than when you woke up. You take a few minutes to brush your teeth and blow-dry your hair, then step back to your room, slipping on your school pants and polo, both a little dirty but not smelling too bad.

Walking downstairs, you enter the kitchen, the rest of your family all sitting around the breakfast table. "Good morning, Jesse," your father says. Blinking, you stare at your family. Something seems off. It takes a few moments for you to realize, but when you do, your jaw nearly hits the floor. Because one of your family members no longer appears human.

The family member who's changed is...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 citywalker (UN: citywalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939336-Someones-A-Bit-Furry/cid/1614069-