*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your Father
  2. …someone in your family.
  3. It's A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939336-Someones-A-Bit-Furry/cid/2324878-Your-Father
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1939336
Someone's changed into an anthro, and you're the only one who seems to notice!
This choice: …your father  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your Father

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You took another look around the table as you could tell that something was off. Your mom, older sister, and younger brother all looked the same as they usual did. But when you looked at your dad you could tell right away that he was no longer a human. And when you sat down at the table you proceeded to rub your eyes one time to just make sure your weren't still asleep. After doing this though you realized that you were wide awake, and that your dad who was sitting at the front of the table in his business clothes was now an anthro.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. raccoon.

*Noteb*
2. otter.

3. something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939336-Someones-A-Bit-Furry/cid/2324878-Your-Father