*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrinking Dream
  2. Dog with a Blog
  3. Disney 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948494-Nickelodeon--Disney-ShrinkingMostly/cid/2001176-Shrinking-Dream
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1948494
Pick a character and follow them as they shrink around the girls on their show.
This choice: Tyler  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Shrinking Dream

    by: Haro-Haze
Tyler walked into the living room of the Jennings/James household, his parents on a two week long road trip to advertise and raise sales of Bennett's new book on child psychology based on his three children Chloe, Tyler, and his step daughter Avery. Ellen and Bennett had even brought Stan their dog who unknowingly to them could talk like a normal person, needless to say Tyler was happy that they were gone because it had left him in charge of his two sisters.

Shortly after taking a seat on the couch to watch the BMX championships which Tyler soon hoped to find himself competing in, Chloe started racing down the stairs. The ten year old girl who usually acted very silly and sassy smiled holding her hands to her cheek and batting her eyelashes, letting Tyler who was acute in reading body language knew that the young girl wanted something from him.

"Tyler, could you bring me up to the store so I can get some more candy?" she asked in a sing song voice knowing that she could usually get her older brother to do whatever she wanted if she asked him nice enough. Although Tyler didn't exactly answer as Chloe expected "Sorry Chloe but you know what mom and dad said your gonna need to cut back on the sweets or else you'll get cavities." making Chloe upset.

"I'm not gonna get cavities!" she pouted stomping her feet as she made her way back towards the stairs climbing them with heavy footed steps, Tyler didn't see this as much of a problem Chloe got distracted easily so she'd probably forget about the whole thing sooner or later. Avery passed Chloe on the stair and like her younger sister had come downstairs to ask her step brother Tyler for a favor.

"Hey Tyler could you drive me and Lindsay to the mall?" she asked sweetly thinking she would get a yes as an answer but what she heard wasn't exactly the answer she was expecting. "Sure Avery after the BMX championships he smiled." upsetting his 14 year old step sister "But by that time the cute boy Max was telling me about won't be there anymore." she argued making no effect towards changing Tyler's mind.

"Look I'm sorry Avery but the answer is no right now, if you still want to go in two hours I'll take you both to the mall." Tyler said and Avery ran up the stair to her room upset with Tyler. "Great!" Tyler smiled now that his two sister were upstairs he could focus on watching the BMX finals as he began to daydream about what it would be like to be in the championships himself, actually falling asleep in the process.

Tyler's dream came to a quick and sudden halt as he sat up on the couch to realize he had missed the last half of the BMX championships while he was asleep and that nearly two hours had passed seemingly in the blink of an eye. "Wow I don't remember having a flat-screen." Tyler said to himself as he looked towards the now gigantic TV "Wait a minute that doesn't seem right." Tyler said looking around to realize that it wasn't just the TV that had gotten bigger, everything in the entire Living room had gotten much bigger than him.

"I'm tiny, how did this happen?" Tyler asked himself as he stood up on the couch and looked around before ________ made her way down the stairs.

You have the following choices:

1. Avery

2. Chloe

*Noteb*
3. More Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948494-Nickelodeon--Disney-ShrinkingMostly/cid/2001176-Shrinking-Dream