*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956317-Sasuke-Uchiha-Hypno-Harem/cid/1893536-While-he-was-still-in-the-hospital
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1956317
Sasuke's always talked about restoring his clan. Now he puts his mouth where his money is.
This choice: While he was still in the hospital  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

While he was still in the hospital

    by: masta
As sasuke laid in his hospital bed waiting for when the doctors decided to release him. He had been in the hospital for years because the doctors told him he was not ready for the world yet. His only hope was his secret training he did at night and his regular exercising of his body. While laying on his bed he over heard some doctors talking about how they were other uchihas that survived the massacre.

He sat there still on his thinking about what he just heard over and over again. He decided to go find out if what he heard was true. He jumped off the bed and made his to door,opening and going outside he sprinted across the corridors to where he heard the doctors talk about. He came to a dark corridor and entered the only room that was there. As he slowly entered, The beeping sound of the life support was what he heard as he made his way to the three beds that where there. When he got the he saw the suprising faces of who?

You have the following choices:

1. his dad .mother and cousin shisui

2. his mother,sister satsuki and a red haired woman

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 masta (UN: kingofkings02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
EvilFuzzy9 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956317-Sasuke-Uchiha-Hypno-Harem/cid/1893536-While-he-was-still-in-the-hospital