*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Be someone else with the ring.
  2. The begining.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957024-Magic-ring-from-ancient-times/cid/2930922-Be-someone-else-with-the-ring
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by foogo
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1957024
A magic ring in the hands of a horny young man can have great consequences, good and bad.
This choice: Be someone else with the ring.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Be someone else with the ring.

    by: Mikedaddywho
That's all I do is just wish in my head and it'll happen? Sounds too good to be true, but what if it actually happens? couldn't hurt, right? And I've got nothing to lose, besides I'll just feel silly if it doesn't work.

I look in the direction of my mother, bent over and unpacking another box of her stuff. HER stuff...maybe it should be our stuff. Maybe I should wish myself as her husband, she is a looker and who knows her better than I. Dad hadn't been around when I was born so maybe I can be the new guy she found, but what to be?

I can give myself a new body and wish to be her rich and handsome husband. I can use my money to spoil her and give her all her heart desires. Maybe I can just be some lazy guy who got lucky enough to catch her on the rebound. She'll do anything I want her to do because I made her feel love again. She'll be so devoted to me. I have to admit that's pretty tempting to have mom be a slave to my desires outright. Or maybe I can just wish she would fall deeply in love with me. Make her mad with lust and elope with me. We are in a new town and no one knows us. No one would know we are mother and son. Besides if this ring has more mojo in it than one wish then I can make all bad things go away.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Be the rich spoiling husband

2. Lazy husband she's enslaved to

*Noteb*
3. Mother is just deeply incestuous

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mikedaddywho (UN: hellislife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
foogo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957024-Magic-ring-from-ancient-times/cid/2930922-Be-someone-else-with-the-ring