*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Canon Route only Better
  2. Type of story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958714-Monster-Musume-Sexy-Harem-interactive/cid/1680975-Canon-Route-only-Better
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1958714
Monster Girls make everything better!
This choice: Canon Route only Better  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Canon Route only Better

    by: EvilFuzzy9
Beep. Beep. Beep.

It was half past six in the morning, somewhere in Japan, probably in Tokyo or one of its suburbs. An alarm clock was beeping away in a certain apartment in a certain building on certain street in what was possibly a district of Tokyo.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

A young adult, a somewhat unexceptional (if modestly handsome) man in his early twenties, felt his eyes snap open as he heard the sound of his digital alarm clock alerting him to wake up. Awakening fairly quickly, not being particularly inclined to excessive somnolence, the fellow reached one of his hands over to disarm the clock, performing the seemingly arcane process of shutting off the alarm.

A moment passed, and his brain processed the presence of another body in his bed. Recognition was almost immediate, and he scarcely even had time to tense up before he registered who it was and let out a sigh.

"Miia," he said, speaking somewhat softly to the exothermic lamia who clung to him for warmth through the night. "C'mon, it's morning."

The rosy haired half-serpent half-woman Liminal squeezed him a little tighter as she murmured the drowsy, only half conscious response of, "Aww... Gimme five more minutes..." Her long, muscular, squamous lower body was coiled in haphazard loops around the edge of the bed, as well as its only other occupant. "You can at least let my body heat up just five degrees more..."

The young man, Kurusu Kimihito, was sweatdropping as he felt Miia unconsciously squeeze his body a little bit more.

"Um," he said weakly, "I kinda can't get out of bed until you do." He then frowned a little, adding, "And what are you doing in my bed in the first place, Miia?"

The lamia smiled at him with surprising innocence. "Well, it was cold and I couldn't seem to get warm..." she told him frankly, before adding more affectionately, "So I came here so you could heat me up, darling. After all," she said, smiling with a rosy tint to her cheeks, her full bosom considerably exposed by her loosely done, low cut nightgown. Her areolae were clearly visible. "I am cold-blooded!"

What am I, thought Kurusu exasperatedly, a furnace...?

But then he sat up, a slightly nervous grin on his face. "Well then, I'll go get a hot bath started for you," he said, preparing to get out of bed. "Hold on a sec..."

"Nooo...!" exclaimed Miia, eyes wide for a brief instant. Her tail stretched out quickly and looped itself around Kimihito's neck, and she yanked him bodily back down into the bed with her.

Kurusu only had the time to let out a distressed, confused, "Nwah?!" before Miia forced him back into a very intimate embrace, mashing his face into her bosom.

"I want you to heat me up, darling!" she purred, her top slipping down off her shoulders and her breasts popping out completely, nipples and all. "Oh, so warm..." she continued huskily, even as Kimihito went into a nearly catatonic state from the presence of heavenly lamia tits right in his face. "Your body heat is starting to bring me to life..." she told, smiling warmly as she felt something hard and goodly sized begin to prod against her lower body.

What next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EvilFuzzy9 (UN: evilfuzzy9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958714-Monster-Musume-Sexy-Harem-interactive/cid/1680975-Canon-Route-only-Better