*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958714-Monster-Musume-Sexy-Harem-interactive/cid/1680995-Miia-is-getting-horny-from-being-so-close-to-Ku
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1958714
Monster Girls make everything better!
This choice: Miia is getting horny from being so close to Kurusu  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Miia is getting horny from being so close to Ku...

    by: FlashWally22
Miia then said with a humming in her throat like a purr, "Time to get some sex!"

Kimihito struggled as the tail wrapped more and more around him as Miia rose up. She smiled as she pulled off her panty plate. She moved forward as she hugged her Kimihito into her bosom and used her left hand to unzip his zipper. While her right arm kept his face in her bosom. She moaned as she stroked his flaccid length that was growing larger and harder by the minute.

Finally he was stone hard as she took his cock to her pussy she felt herself being filled. Moaning she said to him with a smile, "Oh, Darling you are so filling!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958714-Monster-Musume-Sexy-Harem-interactive/cid/1680995-Miia-is-getting-horny-from-being-so-close-to-Ku