*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1694776-Further-Study
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1959273
Your nerdy but cute friend shrinks you to tiny (maybe micro) size! Additions Welcomed!
This choice: On a petri dish  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Further Study

    by: ReducedExpectations
The gigantic finger lowers onto a table on her desk, and tilts upwards. You stumble off the massive appendage and land on a clear surface separating you from the hard wood of the desk below you, and notice that the surface is thick, almost three times as thick as you are tall. To your right you look what seems like miles away and see another surface, this one a clear wall that seems to be curved. almost as if it's surrounding you... Your thoughts are interrupted by a bright light shining down on you, almost as if an entirely new sun has formed close to your tiny body. When you're able to adjust to the light you look up and see a massive lens looking down at you with a beautiful brown eye staring through it. The ground around you shakes as the clear wall to your right is pushed by a large pink pad. She's moving your prison with her fingers to get a better look at you. You're nothing more than a specimen. A germ for her to study. Just like she said would happen.

"INCREDIBLE... I CAN STUDY YOU LIKE A GODDAMNED BACTERIA!" You begin to hurriedly look around, as the thought hits you. You might be small enough now. Even germs and mites could cause a serious threat to you. Laughter again fills your world as you hear "DON'T WORRY, MY TINY LITTLE ASSISTANT, I MADE SURE THAT I STERILIZED EVERYTHING BEFORE PUTTING YOU ONTO IT. THERE'S NO GERMS FOR YOU TO WORRY ABOUT... BUT THIS ONE DOES LOOK A LITTLE DIFFERENT, I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY SORT OF ORGANISM SMALL ENOUGH TO SEE UNDER THIS MICROSCOPE THAT HAD JEANS ON BEFORE..." You give a half smirk at your friend's attempt at humor. The sight of her massive visage staring over you like some sort of god is breathtaking. This girl was too short to try out for volleyball, for christ sake! And now with a little bit of the formula she's created, you're now a microscopic toy for her to play with. With a light hearted smile, she stomps over two feet to get a notebook. She's going to be treating you like every other experiment, you think to yourself. And she always did have extroadinarily detailed notes. This one must have had a few more subjective notations, however, and began to picture her writing down a detailed hypothesis on how much cuter you would get the more you shrunk.

She began to narrate her notes as she wrote them: "I, KIMBERLY CHANG, HAVE JUST SUCCESSFULLY MINIATURIZED A HUMAN BEING. THE SUBJECT IS UNHARMED AND APPEARS TO RESPOND TO BASIC STIMULI". Without warning, Kim claps her hands together, and you drop to the ground holding your ears as the shockwave comes towards your tiny body. Smiling, Kim writes "THE SENSES OF THE SPECIMEN ARE HEIGHTENED IN RELATION TO HIS SIZE. HEARING IS PROPORTIONATELY INCREASED DUE TO THE REDUCTION OF AUDITORY COMPONENTS." Looking down into the lense and squinting, she jokingly said "THAT MEANS YOU'VE GOT ITTY BITTY EARS, SO EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE LOUDER!" You gave her a mean look, since she's decided that looking down on you literally just isn't enough. She has to dumb down her speech for you too. She continued to do it as she explained the plans she had for you as her test monkey. "FUTURE TESTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SUBJECT IN QUESTION. POSSIBILITIES INCLUDE ENDURANCE THROUGH LOCALIZED PRESSURE, EXPOSURE TO ELEMENTS, AND OF COURSE CONTINUED APPLICATION AND DOSAGE OF THE SERUM." She removed the microscope from the table and looked down at the petri dish, knowing full well she wouldn't be able to make out your miniaturized form. "BASICALLY, I COULD STEP ON YOU TO SEE IF THE PROCESS HAS MADE YOU STRONGER, I COULD SEE HOW YOUR BODY REACTS TO HEAT OR COLD, AND I COULD GIVE YOU MORE OF THE SHRINKING SERUM, AND SEE WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO YOUR LITTLE BODY!" Your face drains of color as she continues to look down at the petri dish, staring at what looks like nothing, but knowing that her best friend was lost somewhere on the clear surface of the petri dish. "IT'S AMAZING, THIS WHOLE PROCESS! THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES NOW THAT I HAVE IT MASTERED! STARVATION, CHEAP HOUSING, HELL EVEN CRIMINAL JUSTICE WOULD ALL BE IMPROVED! I MAY BET A NOBEL FOR THIS!" She readjusts the microscope and looks down at you again, smiling when she can see your face. "PLEASE DON'T WORRY, I PROMISE THE SHRINKING PROCESS IS HARMLESS. YOU'LL BE TAKEN CARE OF. AND IT'S REVERSABLE... ISH."

The last part makes you scream up at the lens "What the hell does that mean? ISH?" She can't hear you, but anticipates your question and rolls her eyes up, biting her lip. "PROMISE YOU WON'T GET MAD?" You don't. "I'VE SHRUNK A FEW THINGS IN THE PAST, BUT I'VE NEVER ACTUALLY TRIED TO MAKE THEM.... YOU KNOW... BIGGER." You fall on your bottom as you realize that you may be stuck like this for a while, if not the rest of your life. Kim tries to make you more comfortable and says "BUT... YOU KNOW. IT COULD BE A SNAP! I'D JUST HAVE TO GO THROUGH MY NOTES AND SEE IF THERE'S A WAY TO DO IT. BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M INTERESTED IN NOW."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1694776-Further-Study