*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1687494-AN-EIGHTH-OF-AN-INCH
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1959273
Your nerdy but cute friend shrinks you to tiny (maybe micro) size! Additions Welcomed!
This choice: AN EIGHTH OF AN INCH!!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

AN EIGHTH OF AN INCH!!

    by: ReducedExpectations
Her planet sized face cracks a smile as her warm breath almost knocks you backwards. This gargantuan Asian girl has just shrunk you down to almost microscopic size, and is now holding you in her massive palm. You could walk across it for days if you wanted to. You look up at the behemoth and notice that she has put her helmet back on and is staring down at you. "YOU'RE SO... LITTLE! I MEAN... WOW..." Every word coming from her mouth is a booming explosion of sound, even though you can tell that she is whispering down to you. You are truly insignificant in the presence of this Asian beauty, and she is looking down at you with increasing fascination. She keeps using words that make you feel like dirt because... that's pretty much what you are. "SO INSIGNIFICANT... A SPECK IN MY HAND. THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE! JUST A MINUTE AGO YOU WERE A FULL SIZED PERSON AND NOW YOU'RE LIKE A DUST MITE WANDERING AROUND ON MY GIGANTIC HAND! I MUST LOOK LIKE A GODDESS TO YOU..." She can not possibly smile wider as you sit down in her hand and realize that yes, that's exactly what she is. This woman has just become your goddess. She is literally holding your entire world in the palm of her hand. "I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THE SHORT ONE... BUT THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING! I COULD MAKE ANYONE... ANYTHING! INTO A SPECK OF DUST IN MY HAND! THIS IS SO AWESOME!" She uses the lens on her helmet to focus in on you as you shout up at her "Please, Kimmy! Make me big again! You're so huge!" Kim laughs out loud and says "OH MY GOD, THAT'S SO CUTE! YOUR VOICE IS TOO TEENY TINY FOR ME TO HEAR ANYTHING! I'M SORRY LITTLE GUY, I'LL TRY TO HOOK UP A MICROPHONE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE BODY CAN'T REALLY CARRY MUCH NOISE!" You bury your face in your hands, unable to take what's going on around you. She notices this and says "OH COME ON, LITTLE GUY! THIS HAS GOT TO BE KIND OF COOL. I MEAN THINK ABOUT IT... YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON IN HISTORY TO BE SUCCESSFULLY MINIATURIZED! I SHOULD HAVE SHRUNK DOWN AN ITTY BITTY CAMERA FOR YOU TO TAKE PICTURES WITH! BUT FOR NOW..." She reaches onto her palm with her other finger and extends a fingernail towards you. It's tilted up with the intention of you to climb on top of it. It's almost like climbing onto the dock of a space shuttle, as it's massive form is lowered and you struggle to climb the width of it. She slowly lifts you up to her eye and begins giggling again. Her best friend, reduced to a speck on her fingertips. You could tell she was almost on the verge of moaning out of pleasure of being in control of you this much. She licks her massive lips and says "WHERE DO I PUT YOU FOR FURTHER STUDY?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. On her body

2. On a petri dish

*Noteb*
3. On her wooden desk

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1687494-AN-EIGHTH-OF-AN-INCH