*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1719820-Not-her-first-experiment
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1959273
Your nerdy but cute friend shrinks you to tiny (maybe micro) size! Additions Welcomed!
This choice: A HALF AN INCH!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Not her first experiment?

    by: ReducedExpectations
You don't know why, but you're very comforted by her smile hundreds of feet away from you. You've known Kim for so long, you know she wouldn't hurt you. And besides, this is actually kind of cool. You're only a half an inch tall in the massive hand of your beautiful asian friend. You see a finger from her other hand reach out towards you and you don't even flinch, knowing you're in good hands (literally). You groan at that last thought just as the giant fingernail reaches out and slides up and down your miniscule body. The thickness of the nail is almost up to your knees, a comparison you kind of wish you hadn't made. A giggle surrounds you as Kimmy grabs a magnifying glass from her table and leans over you to focus on your tiny self. Her huge eye only made more enormous by the distortion of the lenses of both the magnifying glass and her own prescription bifocles fills your sky, and you gaze at it's dark brown beauty. "SO... HOW YOU FEELING?" You honestly don't know how to answer that so you just say "... Small." Kim laughs and whispers down to you "NO NO, I MEAN DO YOU FEEL OKAY? IS THERE ANY PART OF YOU THAT'S HURTING? ANY PART OF YOU THAT SEEMS... OFF?" You immediately realize what she means and do a check of your own body making sure you're not missing a limb or anything. You take deep breaths and take your pulse making sure that you still have internal organs. The laughter continues above you as Kim reassures you "OH COME ON, I DIDN'T MEAN LIKE THAT AND YOU KNOW IT. STOP OVERREACTING TO... THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A HALF INCH TALL IN THE PALM OF A PRETTY GIRL." You chuckle a little bit at the obsurdity of the last statement and feel yourself being lifted up closer to the glass that's inspecting you. The smile of Kimmy is only getting wider as she says "YOU'RE SO ADORABLE AND TINY... JUST LIKE THE OTHERS."

Your heart sinks a bit as you repeat "...Others?!" Kim shoots you a toothy grin and lowers her hand down to the table with all of her equipment. she tilts it a bit, giving you the cue to slide off. Using her fingers as a makeshift slide, you make your way to the table and jump the (surprisingly) sizeable gap between her skin and the smooth glass of the table. You are so tiny that at your feet, you can watch yourself walk between the lines of some of Kim's old fingerprints. You gaze up at her as she props her elbow onto the surface of the table, leaning her chin against a closed fist and staring down at you like an all powerful goddess. "YOU DO KNOW THAT YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND RIGHT? I WOULDN'T JUST DO AN EXPERIMENT ON YOU UNLESS I WAS ABSOLUTELY SURE IT WAS SAFE. I'VE DONE A WHOLE SERIES OF HUMAN TESTS, WITH WILLING PARTICIPANTS, MIND YOU! THERE'S A LOT OF STUFF COLLEGE STUDENTS ARE WILLING TO GO THROUGH FOR AN EXTRA CREDIT AND A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS OF SPENDING MONEY." She lowers her free hand towards you, resting it palm down just a few feet from you. Her middle finger poised to strike you at any moment. But instead, the fingers just tap lightly against the table in a rhythmic fashion, hypnotizing you with how powerful they are. Just one of the tips of them could snuff out ten people your size. "I'VE GOT A WHOLE COLLECTION OF TEENY TINY PEOPLE RIGHT NEAR MY BED IN A LITTLE MODEL TOWN. ALMOST TWO HUNDRED OF THEM BY NOW, ALL DIFFERENT SHAPES AND SIZES, MOST OF THEM A LITTLE SMALLER THAN YOU THOUGH. THEY'RE PERFECTLY SAFE, IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE ANY CATS OR ANYTHING HERE... I JUST LOVE BEING ABLE TO LOOK OVER THEM, CARRY THEIR ENTIRE WORLD IN MY HANDS. INSPECT THEM LIKE LITTLE BUGS. THAT'S THE WHOLE REASON I GOT INTO THE BIOLOGY DEPARTMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I LOVE TINY THINGS. I LOVE THE FEELING OF TOWERING OVER INSIGNIFICANT CREATURES AND DECIDING THEIR FATE..." As she talked, you had no idea she moved her hand closer to you until the massive hand came slamming down around you. You braced yourself for the impact but to your surprise the flesh surrounded you as she brought her hand down, her fingers spread open. You were untouched, close to the webbing between her index and middle finger. "IMAGINE IF I HAD BEEN CRUEL OR MALICIOUS... I COULD HAVE CRUSHED YOU RIGHT THERE. SQUASHED YOU LIKE SOME SORT OF INSECT... BUT I'M A VERY KIND, GENTLE GIANTESS. I DON'T GET OFF ON HURTING LITTLE THINGS, I JUST LOVE THAT I HAVE THE POWER TO DO IT." She leans her head in close to you on the table, biting her lip in anticipation as she smiles again saying "AND ADMIT IT... YOU'RE A BIT EXCITED BY IT TOO, AREN'T YOU?" You couldn't help but nod up and down. You were surprisingly turned on by the feeling of total helplessness being so tiny in the power of a beautiful young girl like Kim.

"THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. COME HERE, CUTIE!" The hand around you lifts up and the huge thumb and forefinger extends to grab you. You don't bother running, it would be absolutely pointless. The soft flesh surrounds you, and Kim gently lifts you off the table bringing you up to her huge lips. You hold your hands out in fear but can do nothing to stop the gargantuan asian girl from pressing you into her warm, wet lips. You were speechless as Kim brought you back to eye level and said "THAT'S ALL YOU GET FOR THE FIRST TIME. MAYBE YOUR NEXT KISS WILL INVOLVE TONGUE." You were a little scared as Kim licked her lips beneath you, revealing the massive pink monster that she was threatening to kiss you with! "BUT FIRST... LET'S PUT YOU RIGHT WHERE YOU BELONG, LITTLE GUY...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1719820-Not-her-first-experiment