*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Grays
  2. Chapter One
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961465-Alternate-Earths/cid/1691691-The-Grays
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1961465
Humanity gain the ability to slide between alternate realities. Contains TF and TG.
This choice: A family  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Grays

    by: Yote
Brian Gray (52)
The father of the family, Professor Brian Gray is a balding scientist with thick, jam-jar spectacles. He works for the local university, researching the sliding phenomenon and cataloging the various alternate dimensions. He excitable and short-sighted, both literally and in regards to planning ahead.

Marilyn Gray (39)
A handsome, muscular woman with dark hair and eyes. Standing at 6'1', Marilyn is an imposing matriarch who likes to keep the male members of her family firmly under thumb. Has a rather high sex drive, evidenced by her large number of children.
Marilyn met her husband, Brian, while studying under him as a undergraduate student at the university, and has worked as his research assistant ever since.

Tiffany and Tanya Gray (14)
Twins. Intersts include clothes, boys, shopping, jewelry, boys, hair, music, boys, spending time with their friends, makeup, and boys.

Timothy Gray (15)
A shy outcast, Tim is the middle child of the family. He is short for his age and slim, with mousy brown hair, big green eyes, and delicate features that might have looked good on a girl. He is often picked on by his older brother, Chris.
His world is a dense woodland that stretches further as he has been brave enough to explore, which isn't very far. It appears to be uninhabited, but strange noises in the undergrowth would suggest otherwise.

Chris Gray (17)
Tim's older brother. Strong and handsome, but also arrogant and selfish.
At first glance, Chris' world is like ours, except the population is almost exclusively women.
On closer inspection, it becomes apparent that not all these women were born as such. This world diverged from Earth Prime twenty five years ago, when an alliance of Asian nations successfully invaded Europe and America. Struggling to govern the conquered yet unruly nations, the alliance resorted to extreme measures to quell the unrest by surgically converting most of the male population of the Western World into women, turning them into comfort women for their soldiers that are easier to control. All male children are converted at birth and tutored from a young age on how to be a subservient and feminine. Only males complicit with the Asian alliance are able to avoid being converted.
An underground movement of rebels exist. Though some of these are unaltered males, most have undergone some degree of sexual reassignment in order to pass beneath the noses of their Asian overlords undetected, changing themselves into shemales.

Jennifer Gray (18)
Jennifer is the oldest child, soon to be leaving for University. She is self-absorbed. Her world is one which never made it out of the dark ages - it has a feudal society and a medieval level of technology.
Using the modern technology of Earth Prime, Jennifer has gained the awe and admiration of the local populace, and has even become betrothed and pregnant to the local ruler, though this she keeps secret from her family.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Professor Brian Gray

*Noteb*
2. Marilyn Gray

*Noteb*
3. Timothy Gray

4. Christopher Gray

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961465-Alternate-Earths/cid/1691691-The-Grays