*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. D Block
  2. Kaiju Disarming Plant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962671-Monster-Bedlam/cid/1693974-D-Block
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1962671
Can a human girl survive in a mental hospital for giant monsters
This choice: East Door- Block D  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

D Block

    by: Unknown
You see the East side of the room and run into the D-Block holding room. This time, you’re really careful and look around as you walk backwards. This is where they keep the most messed up patients.

First was the infamous Avery, a 27 year old chimera. Her mother was a landshark but Avery herself was a combination of a landshark, a yuki-onna and some type of octopus based monster. She was only 12 when she came to the K.D.P. but she was really messed up. Her human boyfriend was killed in a bloody explosion by a vampire serial killer and caused Avery to snap and tear the killer to pieces. Avery was usually friendly, but when she saw blood, she went bonkers and went on a rampage. Even though she was only 300ft tall she was super strong. She was able to pile drive that gargoyle lifeguard Roxy and given how fat Roxy was that was quite an accomplishment.

Then there was Nicole, a nuckelavee, a freakish looking creature resembling a skinless horse with veins all over her body. The woman was a masochist who tortured herself in such grizzly ways that her already malformed body became hideously scarred. But she didn’t know when to stop and her boyfriend sent her to the K.D.P. to break her of her odd habits. You heard that she even swallowed humans carrying guns, knives and bombs and went so far as to eat tanks. It’s a wonder her decrepit body is in tact.

Then there was Paula, a big fat cyclops woman who worked as a maid in a mansion until she mistook a crack in a window for a stain and went into a mental breakdown trying to clean it. The woman had the worst case of OCD you ever saw and considered humans to be dirty vermin. She even screamed when someone so much as left footprints in her room. Unlike most other monsters in the K.D.P., Paula had a child, a daughter named Irene who visited her once a week, though given how athletic Irene was compared to her obese mom, you don’t know how they could be related. But you’re not complaining since unlike Paula, Irene considers humans to be too unhealthy to eat.

One of the most bizarre cases in the K.D.P. was Mercy, a Southern Belle who doesn’t realize she died hundreds of years ago. That zombie still hasn’t realized she’s dead. In fact, she thinks she’s checked into the hotel and that the K.D.P. patients and staff are wearing monster costumes. That dropped dead ditz even sees you as a type of insect that’s considered a delicacy. If only she knew she was eating humans. But you couldn’t believe how she could be oblivious to her rotten flesh, exposed bones and tattered clothes.

Next was Missy the werealligator. Missy was a soldier in a terrible war a few decades ago. They say she was injured and washed up on shore in the human world. She was so starved that she resorted to eating anything she could, including humans. Even though she got out of the war alive, Missy was still shellshocked and had flashbacks of her terrible experiences that caused her to be violent and hostile without realizing it. She didn’t even take off her armor from the war. But she was the most terrifying creature in the K.D.P. because that gator girl developed such a taste for humanity that her skin, hair and armor were permanently stained red with the blood of every human she’s ever devoured.

The last patient was Taylor the Stymphalian Bird. She was an obese avian with golden feathers that were as sharp as swords. Taylor wouldn’t be in the K.D.P. unless something was wrong with her, but Dr. West couldn’t diagnose exactly what the problem was because Taylor never speaks and communicates by stomping her talons on the ground instead. But she was nonetheless creepy because Taylor ate humans, spat out their bones and made them into jewelry. Just the thought of being made into a bracelet filled you with dread.

But not as much dread as what you heard next. It was a clucking noise that made you scream. “Gail!” you shout. You see the shadow of Gail the cockatrice, that chicken lizard would no doubt either try to eat you or try and feed you to your friend Charlene. Oh, this was bad, bad bad. You had to hide in a cell with the craziest monsters in all of D-Block. Who’s room will be your shelter?

You have the following choices:

1. Avery the Chimera

*Noteb*
2. Nicole the Nuckelavee

*Noteb*
3. Paula the Cyclops

4. Mercy the Zombie

5. Someone Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
infinity421 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962671-Monster-Bedlam/cid/1693974-D-Block