*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Have Mercy
  2. D Block
  3. Kaiju Disarming Plant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962671-Monster-Bedlam/cid/1710984-Have-Mercy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1962671
Can a human girl survive in a mental hospital for giant monsters
This choice: Mercy the Zombie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Have Mercy

    by: InfiniteBull
You look around the room and take in the decor. The walls are painted a light blue and the carpet is green. There is a canopy bed that looks pretty fancy for a mental ward. There are also things like a desk, chair and even a sofa, all of which look old fashioned. Sitting in the chair by the window is a woman with grayish green skin. This is Mercy's room. She's a lich who died many years ago and still doesn't know it. The zombie girl gets out of the chair and turns in your direction. As she walks you see that being dead hasn't hurt her figure. You jump out of the way as she almost steps on you. She walks up to the door and lays a hand on it. "This is a charming hotel but I do wish the rules about leaving our rooms were less strict." she says in a southern accent. Mercy is from the old west, and rose from her grave many years later. The shock must have been too much because she simply refuses to acknowledge what year it really is, let alone that she's actually died. Now she lives here, thinking that she's in a hotel.

Mercy turns again and walks back to the window. You wonder to yourself why she doesn't question that it has bars on it. You have to dodge again as she almost steps on you. As you run she notices your movement. She looks down and catches you scurrying across the floor. "Well what have we here?" she says aloud. Right then and there you freeze in place before taking off like a bullet. You had hoped she wouldn't notice you, but that didn't work out too well. Not wanting to get caught you bolt back towards the door. but the booming of Mercy's footsteps fills your ears. Before you reach your goal you are scooped up by a hand wearing a worn out glove. Mercy dangles you in front of her face, giving you a full view of her. She must have been pretty when she was alive, and it still shows. However now she's missing part of her lip.

"I haven't had one of these in long time!" Mercy says happily. "I was a little scared to try eating bugs at first but these turned out to be quite the delicacy." Looks like she's confused you with some sort of bug people used to eat in her time. Now you're terrified that this giant belle wants to eat you. "Try all you want little guy, but you won't get away. You're too tasty to let go." You're going crazy with fear and start to struggle furiously, which amuses Mercy. What happens?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 InfiniteBull (UN: infinitebull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
infinity421 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962671-Monster-Bedlam/cid/1710984-Have-Mercy