*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kaiju Disarming Plant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962671-Monster-Bedlam/cid/1693960-Kaiju-Disarming-Plant
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1962671
Can a human girl survive in a mental hospital for giant monsters
Chapter #1

Kaiju Disarming Plant

    by: Unknown
It was just another day for you in the nut house. Most sane people would consider being in a hospital full of crazies to be a nightmare. Well, you have to deal with a hospital full of crazies who happen to be giant monsters. You were the only human in the Kaiju Disarming Plant, a mental hospital where the staff and patients were all as big as skyscrapers. What made matters even worse was that 22 of your fellow patients and 9 of the 12 orderlies were carnivorous human eating beasts. You sit holding your knees in the corner of your room, which is just a padded cage on the desk of the head of the K.D.P., a giant nine tailed fox by the name of Kaguya West.

You turn your head to see Dr. West busily typing at her computer as her nine tails move in the air. You hated being here, but you had no choice. You were a human girl from Kansas who was taken to this monster world by a strange tornado and had to live in Terrordale for three months trying to avoid getting smashed or eaten. Then one day while you were walking down the street looking for food, you passed a strange looking house and heard a strange noise as if somebody was running, but you never saw anyone. Mysteriously a ring fell from the sky next to you and you held it up, only for a golem to see you carrying the ring.

As it turns out that ring was a family heirloom of a giantess nekomata that lived in the house you passed. Since you were holding the ring, the two tailed cat giantess assumed you were the thief and pressed charges. An invisible monster was the real thief and dropped the ring but there’s no way you could’ve proved it. You would’ve done hard time in Under Gloom and knew you wouldn’t last a day. You heard that Under Gloom was home to the worst criminal giantesses in the monster kingdom and that the guards were sadistic predators. So you decided to plead insanity. You thought you’d be better off but the K.D.P. was just as scary as any prison.

As you recall that horrible day you had to pretend to be insane in order to avoid going to prison, you let out a groan and hang down your head. Dr. West turns her head and looks at you. Since she doesn’t know you were faking insanity, she gives you a smile. “Don’t worry Sylvia,” says Dr. West. “Before you know it, you’ll be out of the K.D.P. and back on your feet.” You inch back in your cell. Even though she meant well, that fox woman was still frightening at how big she was compared to you and she was keeping you in a cage. Just like you were a prisoner or a pet. You needed to get out of here or you’d most likely end up in some monster chick’s belly.

As you’re trying to figure out how you’re going to get out of this one, Dr. West gets up out of her seat. “I’ll be right back Sylvia,” she says. “Got to run to the lady’s room real quick. Now don’t hurt get into any trouble while I’m gone.” You let out a groan as Kaguya walks away and leaves her office via teleportation. That kitsune woman and her magical powers made her super scary. But then you gasp and walk to the side of your cage. “Dr. West’s press-on nails,” you say. “I wonder.” You pick up one of the bright pink nails and hold the tip up to the lock on your cage as you start to pick it. You hear a click and the door opens. “Yes!”

Once you’re out of the cage, you slide down Dr. West’s chair and then land on the ground panting heavily. “I’ve got to get out of here,” you say. “I don’t care how as long as I don’t end up someone’s lunch.” You look around the room and remember that Dr. West’s office was a room of four walls that each had a door in the center that lead to one of the four hallways where they keep the monster patients. You honestly didn’t want to risk running into a giant psychotic human eating monster chick, but the hallways were the only way out.

But which path are you going to take?

You have the following choices:

1. North Door - Block A

2. West Door- Block B

3. South Door- Block C

4. East Door- Block D

5. Before You Can Do Anything Someone Comes In

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
infinity421 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962671-Monster-Bedlam/cid/1693960-Kaiju-Disarming-Plant