*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Xiena
  2. Who's going to the party?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969707-Halloween-Party/cid/1720535-Xiena
by zsaag
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1969707
It's time for Halloween. But what do you wear? Better yet, what happens?
This choice: Someone else? (first come first serve!)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Xiena

    by: Xiena BloodStone
A young looking woman in her mid 20s walked into the store. Her hair was a golden red that laid down against her fair skin. She was wearing dark sunglasses and her clothes looked more like a casual goth then just a normal girl. She looked over to the counter seeing an elderly woman perk up and move to meet her. "Hello, I hope I'm not bothering you on your break," Xiena replied as she looked to the woman who stood about 5'3"; a good six inches shorter then herself.
"No, no! Not at all. Please come in and have a look at what I have," the elderly woman replied.
Xiena gave a smile and took off her dark sun glasses to see better in the store. Her eyes were two different colors which caught the woman's gaze; the right eye was a forest green and the left a fire blue. "My friend said they had asked for a particular costume for me. Said it goes great with my eyes," Xiena replied looking at the women's costumes hanging near by.

Witha gentle shake of her head the elderly women grinned wide and went to her counter, "Ah! Yes, it would seem no ordinary costume would compliment you."
Xiena looked amused though she followed slowly to look at the other things in the store, "Hope they warned you my bust is bigger then it seems."
"Your what? Oh you mean your breast. Well don't worry this costume will fit you don't you worry," the woman replied bringing a rather plane box and putting it on the counter. It was large enough for just about any costume to fit if folded right.
Xiena went to lift the lid for a peek when the woman softly guided the lid back down, "I was told to not let you see it till you bought it."
"Alright," Xiena replied looking now curious and slightly worried as to what it was, "How much then?"
"That will be Fifty dollars," The woman replied holding out her hand.
Xiena smirked, "Now I know why they told me to bring more then my pocket change. Well may I also get those boots by the door?"
The woman smiled, "Of corse those are sixty-five."
Xiena shrugged and moved to collect the boots; they were knee high laced boots with a belt buckle at the top and a decorative strap that wrapped from the top the foot to under the heel. Bringing them to the counter Xiena pulled out the two c-notes she just collected from the bank before coming to the store. The elderly woman boxed the boots and put both boxes in a bag before then giving Xiena her change.

Xiena left the store curious of her new costume though wanting to get home before seeing it. She tucked the bag into her side car buckling it before sitting on her custom bike and riding off for home. Once she was home and parked her bike in her garage she choose to give a peak at her new costume.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
zsaag has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969707-Halloween-Party/cid/1720535-Xiena