*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose Your Genre!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972162-The-Weighty-Adventures-of-Amy-Gainsworth/cid/1728301-Choose-Your-Genre
by WTLamp
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1972162
A weight gain/vore story that takes place anytime and anywhere.
Chapter #1

Choose Your Genre!

    by: WTLamp
Let's begin with the heroine of our tale, Amy Gainsworth. She's really nothing too special; average height, brown eyes and hair, and a little chunky around her belly and butt. But she'll soon learn that he fate is to get bigger. A lot bigger. But every story has to start somewhere. Amy's story starts in...

1.) Johnson College: A new student at the college, Amy's about gain the "Freshman 15" and more!

2.) Pepper City: Amy finds herself in the big city, where just about anything can happen.

3.) The Isle of Sun: A tropical island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. It's survival of the fittest (or perhaps the fattest)!

4.) The Kingdom of Mogoria: A fantasy kingdom, loaded with magic and wonderment. Amy could start a peasant, or be high queen!

5.) The Earth Federation: Mankind has reached out to the stars!

You have the following choices:

1. Johnson College

2. Pepper City

3. The Isle of Sun

4. The Kingdom of Mogoria

5. The Earth Federation

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WTLamp (UN: wtlamp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WTLamp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972162-The-Weighty-Adventures-of-Amy-Gainsworth/cid/1728301-Choose-Your-Genre