*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1746184-Gary-helps-you-pad-out-your-girlfriends-Bust
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: Gary helps you pad out your girlfriends Bust  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gary helps you pad out your girlfriends Bust

    by: Kentwolf
you stared helplessly up at Gary as he pondered which of his ideas he should make you suffer through. you could tell by the look on his face that he had already decided and was just trying to make you sweat. he walked out of your field of vision and you tried desperatly to will yourself to cool down and reform, as usual your body was stubbornly ignoring your wishes, letting out another warm bubble pop at your surface.

Gary came back into your vision with a smirk on his face and a cute pink girly bra in one hand, it had stitched heart patterns all over it, the top seemed to have been unstitched. Gary pulled out two gel sacks out from the bra cups, they curved like the bra. he made sure to keep within your vision as he sliced them open one by one and poured the gel out onto you, letting it sink and mix in with your warm goop. he grins "oops, i better pour it back in, huh Squishy" he said with a chuckle. you watched as he began to tilt your bowl and aimed you as you poured out and slopped down into the now empty gel sacks, he managed to fit half of you in one before he stopped pouring, held a lighter up to a metal rod to heat it, pinching the seam of the gel sack together he ran it back and forth, melting the plasticy rubber of the casing so it fused shut, good as new, with half of your form trapped inside.

he did the same with the other gel sack, making sure not to miss a drop of you before he sealed you into the sacks and slipped them back into the bra cups. you stared up and out of them terrified between layers of soft satiny fabric as he quickly began stitching them shut, stitch by stitch your view of the world vanished. it felt weird to be seperated into two parts but you had experienced this sort of thing many times in your life. however, how was Mary meant to find you hidden inside one of her new bras? you didnt know, but you knew you might be in here a while. all you could see was a shade of pink. you felt gary holding you, probably checking to make sure his stitch work was good enough to pass for untampered before you heard Mary barge into his room "GARY WHERE IS HE" she demanded loudly, a rush of movement suggested he quickly hid you behind his back "who Squishy?" Gary replied casually "oh i poured him out the window. it made a fun splash effect. im sure he's run on home by now" he said laughing. then yelped as Mary punched him in the arm "you are such a jerk Gary. he is my boyfriend...is that my bra? you perv!" she snatched you off him and glared at her brother, unfortunatly buying his story that he disposed of you.

"stop picking on Jack. im going to have to call him up later, make sure he is ok" she said as she walked back to her room, swinging her bra casually as she walked, unaware her boyfriend was alot closer than she thought. you find you can wriggle ever so slightly. you hope it will be noticable, but chances are its too small to notice. especially if your not being worn. as she gets to her door you hear her mother call up "Mary, Gary, start getting ready, we are heading off to the housewarming soon. wear something nice!" Mary sighed, she didnt want to go, but with you gone she had lost her excuse to stay behind. she tossed the bra on the bed and opened her wardrobe to pick out a nice party dress and shoes. all you can do is lay in your bra prison and wait for Mary to notice your tiny squirms...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1746184-Gary-helps-you-pad-out-your-girlfriends-Bust