*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1776204-Your-best-friend-and-worst-enemy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: Andrew and Steven.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your best friend and worst enemy.

    by: Derpus
After sitting there for a while, you yell as you felt something poke you on the top of your head, twisting deep into it and causing you a great deal of discomfort. You then heard a familiar giggling as it twisted into your head.
"Hiya, Jack!" It was Stevie, Andrew's spoiled brat of a little brother, and your worst nightmare. He had been picking on you since before he could walk, chewing on you to sooth his gums when he was a baby, using you as a toy and eating you when he was a toddler, and has more recently using you as his personal punching bag. "Didn't think fast enough, gummy! Now you're all mi- OW!" You heard him yell as he took his finger out of your head.

"What did I tell you happens when I catch you being a brat?" You turned and looked. Behind you, you saw Andrew standing beside Stevie, rubbing his arm from having just been punched. In his teen years, Andrew had gotten much bigger, now almost double your height. He was also in the same sports team as Gary, though they couldn't stand each other. More than one of the your girlfriend's visits had been cut short due to the two fighting. There was also... another thing that he had gained, which you tried not to notice (though it was rather difficult when he spent the night).

"Owww... I'm telling mom you hit me, and you're gonna get it!", Stevie said to his brother.


"Not if you've got a fat lip", Andrew threatened, clenching his fist and causing Stevie to flinch. Andrew, like most teenage big brothers, often picked on his brother. You had seen him give him indian burns, wedgies, wet willies, and had even helped you into tricking him to do an atomic situp... though he tried chewing you up as soon as he realized that his face was wedged in your butt, which earned him a punch in the side from Andrew.

Andrew mainly messed with his brother to keep him in line and when he acted like a little brat (which was rather often), but you could tell he had a little too much fun sometimes. You always felt that your friend had some resentment toward his brother for being the favorite. You, however, were always on the bottom of the totem pole. Stevie picked on you, Andrew picked on him, Stevie took it out on you. By now, you had learned to steer clear of the brat.
"Hey there, little buddy", Andrew said as he tousled your hair.

"Heh, hey Andrew." He's always been sort of like a big brother to you, though he was still annoying at times, especially when you were trying to spend time with Mary. You figured he was just trying to embarrass you, but for some reason you weren't very comfortable with them being friends at school. "What are you doing here?"


"Hmm? Oh, I'm just waiting on the twins", he said.

"What? Why are you waiting for them? They didn't tell me anything", you say, a bit paranoid.

"Um, we're all going shopping for new clothes. I thought I texted you that we were tagging along. Guess not", he said.

"And I'm here to get whatever I want in the toy store", Stevie said in his rather annoying, bratty tone.

"Uh-huh... well, nobody told me anything." You hated being left out of the loop. You already felt different enough with out being excluded. Mary often made sure you were given equal treatment, but Andrew had grown used to you being an introvert and he felt like you wouldn't enjoy some of the things they did.

"That's 'cus you're weeeeeiiirrrrd", Stevie said in a teasing manner as he poked you... and was promptly given a wet willy.

"What'd I tell you, squirt?"

Stevie whined as he wiped the saliva out of his ear. "He's the squirt...", he mumbled. As much as you loved seeing the brat get what he deserved for picking on you, you still weren't happy about being not being informed.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derpus (UN: derpatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1776204-Your-best-friend-and-worst-enemy