*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dirty Laundry
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975956-Laundry-Day/cid/1740538-Dirty-Laundry
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1975956
A risque adventure starting with Laundry
Chapter #1

Dirty Laundry

    by: worlddominator
Cynthia got up only clad in a long white t-shirt that barely covered her crotch rubbing her eyes. Her room was laden with dirty clothes and she stepped on them after crawling out of bed. The sun was just rising as she opened her drawer to find her last clean set of panties. She didn't have any other clean clothes. It's been a few weeks since she had last did laundry. Even her sheets were pretty dirty. Since she had gotten up so early, she decided to take all her clothes and sheets and stuff them in laundry bags and do her laundry. It took a while to collect them but it was still very early when she stepped outside her door. As she walked down to her apartment complex, she had quite the kinky idea. She thought what if she threw all her dirty clothes into the wash. No one was up right now since it was so early and exams were coming up. It was a once in a lifetime chance and the appealed to her so that not even her panties would be needed to give up. She finally reached the complex's laundry room and dumped all her dirty clothes into the washing machine except the ones on her. She hesitated though. This was her last chance to give up. If she was caught, it would be so embarrassing and if she threw in these last clothes, she'd be defenseless for the very least, next 40 minutes and an additional hour after that for something. In the end, Cynthia decided to to...

You have the following choices:

1. Throw in all her clothes

2. Throw in her outer clothes

3. Throw in her underwear

4. Just turn on the washing machine

5. Another girl

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 worlddominator (UN: worlddominator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
worlddominator has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975956-Laundry-Day/cid/1740538-Dirty-Laundry