*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Throw in her underwear
  2. Dirty Laundry
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975956-Laundry-Day/cid/1740540-Throw-in-her-underwear
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1975956
A risque adventure starting with Laundry
This choice: Throw in her underwear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Throw in her underwear

    by: worlddominator
Cynthia was only brave enough to through in her underwear and go commando for the next couple hours. However, to get off her underwear, she'd have to get naked. Luckily, there were no windows for anyone to spy in on her except the door which she could hide behind the washing machine and get dressed if necessary. She quickly removed her shirt and unhooked her bra before throwing it in. Then, she slid down her shorts and panties. As she inserted the quarters, she realized that there wouldn't be enough for drying too. She turned on the washing machines and quickly hurried out to head back to her room. Her breasts bounced quite lively in her white T-shirt with each step. It was quite stimulating to her.
What happened next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A bucket of water fell on her

2. Her shirt got caught

*Noteb*
3. Someone was watching

4. She accidentally threw in her shorts too

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 worlddominator (UN: worlddominator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
worlddominator has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975956-Laundry-Day/cid/1740540-Throw-in-her-underwear