*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An unusual gift
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977995-Plush-Toy-Vore-2/cid/1748262-An-unusual-gift
by Drez
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1977995
The Sequel to the original Plush Toy Vore!
Chapter #1

An unusual gift

    by: Drez


Today is your 21st birthday. You have a big birthday party over at your own apartment that you've moved into just a year before. You invite all of your friends over and especially your girlfriend, Laura. Laura is your high school sweetheart that lives across town and you are getting up the courage to ask her to marry you..or at least move in with you. Laura is 23 years old, has long brown hair and medium-sized breasts.

The large apartment is filled with party guests and the music is quite loud...however, you get no complaints from the other residents of the apartment building. Someone has brought over beer, of course, since you can legally drink now and nearly everyone gets drunk. Towards the end of the evening, you are sat at your kitchen table with the large cake. You've always eaten your birthday cake before opening presents. Once finished with the cake you move onto the presents.
Ted, one of your friends, got you a MP3 player...your other presents are cheap household items; mugs, dishes, silverware, etc.
You open Laura's present last because you nearly forgot to open it. You tear open the present and discover that Laura has gotten you a plush toy. As a 21-year-old, having a plush toy is a little weird but Laura is absolutely nuts about them. The plush toy looks very lifelike and its made by a company called "Shattered Illusions". You comment that you've never heard of such a company before.
"It's a brand-new company" said Laura. "it makes plush toys can are amazingly life-like"
"I can tell" you say looking over the plush toy.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drez (UN: erik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drez has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1977995-Plush-Toy-Vore-2/cid/1748262-An-unusual-gift