*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978636-The-Multiple-Misadventures-of-Rubbermaid/cid/2968099-Fric-and-Frac-together
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1978636
the rubber heroine Rubbermaid finds herself in embarrassing situations fighting crime.
This choice: Fric and Frac together  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fric and Frac together

    by: Goodvibes
Fric and Frac, two thugs in a world of powers, to Rhonda's eyes anyways. She didn't know the true extent of the two's powers. What she did know was that the duo, who had served under The Boss for years, had suddenly split with the notorious gangster. No one had known why, various theories had gone around but none was a concrete answer.

Did The Boss tire of his two favoruite servants? Were they double crossed by the man? Did they split amiably? Did they quit because of their own weakness in the face of a world gone super? Who knows.

Whatever was the case, the two had decided to strike out on their own. And by that, they messed with the variety of superhumans that populated the city. Seemingly not caring for riches but their own enjoyment. Which had garnered a brutal response by the more violence prone members of Rhonda's rogue's gallery.

With almost divine will, the two always seemed to escape the cluthces of these adversaries. True they have been known to be beaten before. both literally and figuratively, but no one had yet to truly rid themselves of the pair.

"Until tonight that is." Rhonda thought while she stretched out through the city. Her long limbs catching building ledges.

She had gotten a tip on their whereabouts from an confidant of the duo. Former confidant, a 'water cooler' friend from before the duo's split with the boss. He had told Rhonda, through a burner phone, where they usally kept themselves busy nowadays.

With her knowledge, Rhonda made leaps and stretches towards every one of these spots. She had already gone through three of these spots prior to her been shelved.

"Let's see if building number four is where they're at." Rubbermaid said absentmindly. She slingshotted her way to an derelict looking apartment. With snake-like movements she slithered to each window to look inside, while at the same time she used a stretched ear to listen in on the apartment's tenants.

On the fourth floor, second window, did Rubbermaid find her targets.

"Fric, did you ever wonder if we were paid enough during our time under The Boss?" Frac said.

"Mostly no, I felt that our experince while serving him were a reward in and of themselves." Fric shot back.

"Gotcha." Rubbermaid hissed.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rubbermaid listens in on their conversation

*Noteb*
2. This was a trap!

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1978636-The-Multiple-Misadventures-of-Rubbermaid/cid/2968099-Fric-and-Frac-together