*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1984323-Anthro-Tech/cid/1932692-Could-a-Trio-Mean-Trouble
by sunsun
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1984323
Can a human computer wiz complete his job while surviving hungry anthros?
This choice: Something else happens (Writer's choice)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Could a Trio Mean Trouble

    by: Unknown
RJ was right out the door and made his way down the exit. He looked at his watch and gasped. "Oh my," he said. "My watch stopped. This is bad. If I'm late, my boss is gonna eat me alive. Possibly literally."

RJ held onto his briefcase and started to run towards TCG. He couldn't blow it. This was his first major project and he wasn't going to blow it. Along the way, he had to move fast as several anthros were turning around. He definitely didn't want to catch the attention of somebody who would probably want to eat him alive.

As he was rushing, he bumped into somebody somebody big. RJ rubbed his head and clung to his briefcase but then he looked up and saw he was looking at three huge anthro girls. None of which looked the same species.

But what kind of anthros were right in front of him?

You have the following choices:

1. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
2. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
sunsun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1984323-Anthro-Tech/cid/1932692-Could-a-Trio-Mean-Trouble