*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1778061-Montana-changes-size
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1986056
Shrink or grow yourself or others in lots of different scenarios! Anything goes!
This choice: The Professor!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Montana changes size

    by: ReducedExpectations
"Uh oh, i feel kind of... strange..." Montana clutches her stomach as a queezy feeling takes over her. The green light that shot out from the gun is now surrounding the tall teacher's body, and you can see her already changing size! She looks at you scared and asks "Oh no... Am i going to get smaller?" She rests her hand on the desk in front of her, and to your shock, the hand appears to be growing longer and wider before your eyes! "Uhhh, i don't think so professor, i think you're going to be getting a lot bigger!" The green glow around her body takes on a darker hue and she screams in surprise as her height shoots up to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1778061-Montana-changes-size