*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1782498-Liz-shoots-Erin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1986056
Shrink or grow yourself or others in lots of different scenarios! Anything goes!
This choice: "Let's try this on my sister..."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Liz shoots Erin

    by: ReducedExpectations
She grabs you by the hand and puts a finger to her lips, signalling to be silent. She grins and says "Erin's upstairs... she's getting ready for a party or something... we have to screw with her a bit!" Erin was one of the most popular girls in town. She was three years older than Liz, and had a habit of treating her like a baby (despite the fact that Liz was old enough to drink). Liz had always felt some resentment towards her sister, and you had a feeling this night was going to end with Erin in the palm of her little sister's hand. You two slowly made your way up to Erin's room, and stood outside as she was putting on makeup. Liz bit her lip in anticipation and whispered "Watch this..." She kicked in the door and startled Erin who threw up her fists in frustration. "What do you want, you little shit! I'm busy in here! Go away!" Liz just smirked and said "I'm tired of you being the big sister. I think i need to take you down a peg." Erin pointed at the door and said "I don't know what you're talking about you little twerp, but you'd better get the hell out of here before I..." Erin couldn't finish the sentence, as Liz had already pulled the trigger on the gun, bathing her in green light. Erin's face went from anger to sheer terror as she realized she was now shorter than her little sister! Liz stood confidently with her hands on her hips as she watched her sister dwindle down to the floor, sobbing as she shrank. "Before you do what, exactly? Punch my shins? Looks like you're the little sister now, Erin!" The shrunken girl is hysterically crying looking up at her quickly growing little sister. She's on her knees beggiing her to change her back to normal, but Liz is drunk with the power she's never had. She enjoys looking down at her sister. She looks at the gun's settings and laughs loudly as she bends down and says to her sister "Well, this is just perfect. Looks like the gun was set to turn you into what you always were, Erin..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "A little, whiny baby!"

2. "A pretty little barbie! doll!"

3. "An annoying, worthless bug!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1782498-Liz-shoots-Erin