*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1782703-A-Doll-for-a-Boyfriend
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1986056
Shrink or grow yourself or others in lots of different scenarios! Anything goes!
This choice: Doll-sized!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Doll for a Boyfriend

    by: ReducedExpectations
Her huge bare feet wiggle in front of you as you slowly pan up to her humongous face. She's bent down to get a better look at you, and her shadow is stretching far behind you. She's made you really, REALLY small! You can't be any more than 5 inches tall, judging by the way you're staring directly at her ankles. Her deep, feminine laugh booms around you as you hear her say "OH MY GOD, YOU'RE LIKE A LITTLE DOLL! YOU'RE SO CUTE DOWN THERE BY MY FEET!" She reaches down with a gigantic hand and wraps her fingers around you, trapping you in her fist. You are whisked into the air at high speed, arriving in front of her huge face as she puckers her lips to give your exposed head a big kiss. Her lips cover your entire head. leaving your face covered in glossy pink lipstick. She looks down at you and raises an eyebrow as her smile grows wide again. "MY BOYFRIEND IS A TOY NOW... MAYBE WE SHOULD GO UP TO MY ROOM AND PLAY FOR A BIT." She goes up the stairs to her room, with her favorite toy in one hand and the shrink ray, her SECOND new favorite toy, in the other. She closes the door and lays down on her bed, placing you and the shrink gun on the table next to her pillows. "LET ME JUST GET READY, THEN I'LL BE READY TO PLAY TOO..." She takes her top off, exposing her thin, black bra, and she shuffles off her pants, leaving her on her bed in nothing but her underwear. She lowers her hand down on the table palm up, allowing you to climb up onto her open hand. SHe giggles as you step onto her soft flesh, saying 'HEHE, THAT TICKLES... LET ME ME JUST GET COMFORTABLE HERE AND WE CAN START..." She lays down on the pillows, elevating her top a little bit as she lays down, and places your tiny body in between her huge thighs. "THERE WE GO, LITTLE GUY. YOU LET ME CHOOSE HOW SMALL YOU WERE GOING TO BE, SO I'LL LET YOU CHOOSE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I'LL JUST LAY DOWN HERE UNTIL YOU DECIDE." She closes her eyes and smiles, waiting for you to have fun on her gigantic body. You have an entire playground of beautiful soft flesh all around you, what do you decide to do first?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Climb up to her face

2. Give her a foot massage

3. Use your body to... pleasure her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1782703-A-Doll-for-a-Boyfriend