*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1778910-Shrunk-by-your-girlfriend
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1986056
Shrink or grow yourself or others in lots of different scenarios! Anything goes!
This choice: "Let me shoot you!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shrunk by your girlfriend

    by: ReducedExpectations
She gets a wicked grin on her face as she tells you she wants to shoot you, and you take a big gulp, waiting for what happens next. Liz moves in close to you on the couch, slowly tracing the barrel of the gun around your chest. "I liked it when I was taller than you. I want to feel big again. And the best way i can think for that to happen, is for you to get smaller." She giggles and stands up, almost skipping to the other end of the room as she aims the gun at you. You think to yourself that maybe you should make sure she knows how to operate the gun and that she's not going to do anything too drastic. But before you can make out a word to say, she has already toyed with the controls and pulled the trigger, showering your world in a bright green light. You watch in amazement as her body shoots up and her face beams with happiness watching you shrink. "Oh my god, this... this is so fucking cool! You're getting so tiny now!" You hear her voice get louder with each little bit of laughter, but are distracted by your clothes falling down around you. You decide to slip out of them before you get trapped under a mountain of fabric, as your girlfriend is almost tearing up from laughing at the sight of you climbing out of your discarded pants. It must have looked really funny. Finally the light disappears and Liz starts to make her way towards you. "HEHE... LOOK AT YOU DOWN THERE! YOU'RE SO CUTE NOW!" With every booming footstep and degrading word, you are aware of just how tiny you've become. Your girlfriend just made you...

You have the following choices:

1. Midget-sized!

2. Doll-sized!

3. Bug-sized!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1986056-Fun-with-a-Size-Ray/cid/1778910-Shrunk-by-your-girlfriend