*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/1805966-Komodo-Herm
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1994131
A stadium where contestants battle it out in a rather unusual way.
This choice: Komodo Herm  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Komodo Herm

    by: getinmybelly
You are a massive reptile with a massively hung penis and large breasts even for your nearly two meter size. You pat your tail against the ground slowly, smiling a little. You rivaled all but dragons in size, but that was of course was because you were a flightless dragon. Your dark scales shimmer a little in the sun as the fox stares up at you, unawed by your size. You shift in your suit, specially tailored to your existence between the lines of male and female. "All right, a few rules. The arena floor battles are fatal unless the crowd REALLY wants to see you a second time. And this is rare, trust me. They prefer to see you get cummed or cum all over them and the floor. Everything else should be undeadly, practice included. This does not apply if someone wants to become part of you or say, become part of them. Okay, now go downstairs," He says, shooing you away.

You move quickly, your feet springing at a surprising speed for the apparent bulk of your body. You come downstairs, another small fox giving you a dress to wear to meagerly cover your breasts while exposing your pecker for all the world. You test the material, which is quite stretchy. "Have to wear this on the floor. Might as well try it on," He says. You shrug at him, going into the preperation room. Other fighters are either getting into their uniforms or getting ready to leave. You prepare your uniform within a fairly reasonable amount of time before going into the sparing room. Your presence slightly disrupts those closest to you; only a few herms battled here and preferred to get their prey in a much more stalking way. You wanted to see the look on the faces, well, kind of, as millions of fans saw you humiliate one of these males.

Your discipline is well, keeping your pecker in check for this moment. It was fairly massive at full size, though your erect size was much smaller. This kind of control let you decide one whether to push them into the stretching cock or simply have it suck them. You were good, a hunter of many vore professions who preyed both on the bandits of the road. But searching for prey was becoming tedious effort with your bulk and it'd be much easier to fight them here. Your time in the wilderness had given you a speed that was easily hidden by your size.

You look over the competition, deciding what to do.

You have the following choices:

1. The arena

2. The sparring mats

3. Refreshments

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 getinmybelly (UN: getinmybelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
getinmybelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1994131-Cockvore-Stadium/cid/1805966-Komodo-Herm