*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sasuke, husband of Sakura (and Ino)
  2. In the Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2001399-Naruto-Cuckolding-Konoha/cid/3462106-Sasuke-husband-of-Sakura-and-Ino
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Khaos
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2001399
Naruto decides to "relieve" the men of Konoha of their wives and girlfriends.
This choice: Sasuke, husband of Sakura (and Ino)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sasuke, husband of Sakura (and Ino)

    by: Daniel
As sauske enters the room to give naruto his report for the past three months he sees naruto doing paperwork. He walked up to him and asked him if he seen his wives or daughters. Naruto said no and told him that once he found them to send ino his way she needs to report in on the defense system. As sauske left the office he heard a knock on the door and it opened. In came tsunade the only female hokage and the only one sauske didn’t respect because she is a women he tried to use his sharingan on her to be his cocksleave and now he only has the rinnegan.

Tsunade walked in and looked at him and got ready for a punch only for shizune to follow into the room and calm her down. As sauske left the room with out a word shizune sealed the room and locked the door. They turned around so see ino, and Sakura(both covered in slime like cum) next to naruto with sarada bouncing on Naruto’s foot long cock. Her moans loud and naruto pulling on her mouth tongue loling out as naruto plowed her womb planting uzumaki seeds for the seventh time in the last hour inoska(ino’s daughter) next to them on the ground ass in the air cum leaving from her swollen ass hole and stretched pussy, bubbles of cum coming from her mouth.

Tsunade knew about this of course she did it was her who took Naruto’s virginity at the age of 12 and he loved it the entire way through. Now she is Naruto’s advisor and second lover next to hinata now he must get all the konoichi in the world to ride his cock to fall in love with him starting with konaha.

First he had to please his girls and make sarada a true member as his cock bulged in her stomach disspite being full of his spunk her ass leaking his first six loads before starting on her pussy. She watched her sister get bloated over four hours of pounding and screaming that stopped when he suffocated her with his cock for an hour he started with her after that and hasn’t stopped when her father came in she thought it would stop but her mother’s pushed her back on to his spear and covered her mouth with ino-mama’s milky tit. They both were pregnant and the babies were 7 months along and disspite this both older women were filled to the brim with uzumaki seed. After her father left naruto put her on his lap and bounced her as she screamed in pain and pleasure she knew she would end up like her sister and her mother’s would be like her.

Tsunade watched as naruto railed sarada in her love tunnel and planted his seed then moved onto her ass balls deep wanting more she begged for it as he stopped to get water. she begged like a whore in heat spreading her ass cheeks, legs as wid as they could go but not to her mother’s liking so she pushed her down further making sarada scream in pain and squirt all over the place giving naruto the idea to spank her as he fucked her brains out.

Tsunade loved shizune that’s why she didn’t stop her when she started eating out her pussy while they waited there turn. She couldn’t wait as naruto left a red ass in the air when moving onto ino who screamed and had a ahagao face the entire time as naruto plowed her full fields and moved to Sakura who finally got boobs from being pregnant.

Soon after Sakura and ino lay on the ground mind’s broken from pleasure overflowing from every inch of there body Sakura moaned with every thrust and wanted more. Naruto marked her every time he came in her. Her legs having permanent scars from each talie mark on her legs making her wear pants often when sauske was in the village he did this to get revenge for hitting him for years and trying to manipulate him in the land of iron he can’t wait for the day to send sauske video of the first time and all the times he was in front of them fucking.

Ino loved naruto so much she convinced the other girls to get womb tattoos with the uzumaki clan symbol in a heart with red chains and black vines with little hearts as leaves. She wanted to be his so much that she poisoned sauske making him infertile, in order to only get his children. Watching this all play out was a little boy with blond hair and blue eyes with tears streaming down his face sobbing from watching his father break his girlfriend his name was boruto uzumaki.

Shizune was afraid of the monster cock at first but once naruto started ramming it in to her leaving her thighs crimson. After cuming four times he moved to her ass and railed her as fast as possible he made her cum with every thrust and broke her mind leaving her a sprawling mess on the floor.

Tsunade wasn’t expecting it but naruto created a seal to make her younger again now she didn’t need a henge but she started to fall for him at that moment and she never expected to be railed by him after he became hokage and married hinata. But she loved every moment of it being young and sexually attractive again she fell madly in love with her successor. After he was done with her she was the only one to walk out without a limp, that is all of them left except Sakura who stayed behind to please her hokage sucking him dry he had her naked with a seal on her womb that amplified sensitivity and made her mouth as sensitive as her pussy.

Sauske returned to naruto after looking around the village finding ino at Naruto’s talking to hinata about gossip.

“I can’t find Sakura anywhere” he said

“We’ll go find tsunade and ask her if you don’t want to them I have this for you”naruto said

“Fine”he said grabbing the scroll.

“See you in four months sauske”naruto said

As sauske left the room Sakura was being suffocated with a gallon of cum.naruto wonders who his next target is…..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Karui

*Noteb*
2. Temari

*Noteb*
3. Karin

*Noteb*
4. Tenten

*Noteb*
5. Cho cho

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Daniel (UN: thebigd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Khaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2001399-Naruto-Cuckolding-Konoha/cid/3462106-Sasuke-husband-of-Sakura-and-Ino