*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2001399-Naruto-Cuckolding-Konoha/cid/1833599-In-the-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Khaos
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2001399
Naruto decides to "relieve" the men of Konoha of their wives and girlfriends.
Chapter #1

In the Beginning

    by: Khaos
Naruto sighed and reclined in the Hokage's chair. He was living his dream of being Hokage, and he had been recently married to Hinata Hyuuga, the most beautiful girl in Konoha. The ceremony had been beautiful, and the honeymoon had contained the best sex either of them had ever had. Hinata had turned out to be quite the nymphomaniac under her shy and reserved exterior, she just needed someone to bring out that side of her. She was also quite the freak in bed, more than open to experimentation with different kinks.

However, while all seemed well on the surface, Naruto and HInata had begun to grow bored. With the world at peace for the first time in what was probably forever, there were no looming threats to occupy the back of everyone's minds. Sure, there were always going to be the usurpers and the warmongers, but it all felt so quaint after the apocalyptic efforts of Madara and Obito. ANd while Naruto's job and Hinata's running of the Hyuuga clan kept them both somewhat busy, the two of them had just simply tired of their sex life. Until Hinata had suggested something.

During one of her nights out with her girlfriends, she realized that most of them had had the same problem, and that they were becoming bored with their respective husbands, But unlike Hinata, who had never seriously fantasized about being with anyone other than Naruto, she learned that most of her friends had often spent long nights fantasizing about Naruto. And there were quite a few single woman that were lusting after her man as well.

Naruto and Hinata took advantage of this information and plotted. They eventually settled on the idea of cultivating a harem for Naruto, with Hinata as the Queen and Naruto as King.

So that was how we got to this point. With Naruto at his desk and with a woman who was not his wife sucking him off under the desk. He heard the door open and a man walked in. Naruto smirked at the irony of the situation, the man was the husband of the woman under his desk...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Khaos (UN: khaoskyuubi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Khaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2001399-Naruto-Cuckolding-Konoha/cid/1833599-In-the-Beginning