*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/1890728-Stuck-in-a-Groove
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: *Knock Knock Knock* Ayume's Arrived  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Stuck in a Groove

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
author: Doom

The distant knocking is completely inaudible to Tracy and James as the pencil continues to skirt around their world, but Sheena hears it loud and clear, bounding out of her seat to answer the door.

"Are you okay?" James asks Tracy, fighting down the adrenaline that's surging through his system.

"No, I'm not," Tracy gasps through gritted teeth. "Sheena's called Ayume over, James. That bitch has absolutely no self control. We're doomed."

"Don't say that. Don't. It's not over yet. Can you see the matter transposer around anywhere?"

The two cast their gazes about the immediate area, but little is forthcoming over the expanse of Sheena's paper and desk. All the while, the sounds of Sheena greeting her guest echo through like distant thunder, and impacts in the floor so far below herald the imminent return of the two giantesses.

"So, where's this little surprise, huh?" Ayume says, looking around the room. She's dressed in an 'I don't care' style, the garish mis-match of colours and patterns almost daring someone to pick a fight with her. Her lesbian tendencies have been 'out' for a while now, and she's chosen to take a very harsh line with anyone that makes fun of her. The trail of broken balls must be a mile long.

Tattoos and piercings cover her body, and her hair has been immaculately tamed into the shape of a genuine mess. Were she not so abusive to her own body, some may have classed her beautiful. To Tracy and James she is nothing of the sort; she is a gargantuan goddess, a terror that could end their lives in an instant.

"It's over there," Sheena replies, gesturing unthinkingly to the desk.

Ayume walks over. "Oh, a poem!" she says, faking delight at the gift her beloved Sheena has bestowed upon her. Her hand reaches out and picks up the paper.

To Tracy and James, the floor suddenly tilts ninety degrees, and they plunge down its sheer surface, screaming all the while. They bounce and slide, until finally they come to rest on a plateau, a cavernous cave that may just turn out to simply be a periodic full stop stabbed into Sheena's poem.

"Guess being this small does have some advantages," James says, cradling Tracy in his arms. She doesn't share his relief.

Following her eyes, he looks back to stare into a face just as collossal as Sheena's was; Ayume. Her eye is staring directly at them for a moment, and his heart sinks as he realises she's spotted them. Then the planetoid moves on, as the asian giantess continues reading the poem, her lips silently mouthing the words.

"We're safe for now," James breathes. "We're hidden."

Sheena evidently doesn't believe the same. At the moment Ayume picked up the paper she dived to the floor, sure that her tiny friends would have fallen off the paper. Now she looks up to Ayume as the latter congratulates her on the poem.

"I love it. And I think that it's only fair I give you something in return..."

You have the following choices:

1. Clutching the poem to her bosom, Ayume kisses Sheena

2. Ayume folds the poem into an origami shape

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/1890728-Stuck-in-a-Groove