*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Earthquake
  2. Sudden Noise
  3. Uninvited
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2536926-Earthquake
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: It feels like an earthquake.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Earthquake

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
The sound is more than a sound. It's a sensation shaking your entire body from your feet to head. You brace yourself with both hands against the wide table, and feel that too is vibrating. It's like it's a - but it couldn't be - an earthquake? Is that what this is? But earthquakes don't happen in this part of the country!

Whatever is happening cannot be natural.

You hurriedly toss the transposer into your backpack and close it securely. Tossing it behind you, you almost stumble backwards but your feet catch yourself before the fall. A rack of glass tubes rattles and crashes to its side, rolling and cracking against the tile. You struggle to move towards the door as the floor feels like ripples in a pond beneath your feet. As you touch the doorknob, something happens.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2536926-Earthquake