*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/3090620-Ladies-of-Variable-Size
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: ...and grabbed some toys on their way to the bedroom, including the transposer!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

Ladies of Variable Size

    by: Doom
James and Tracy watched the immense nipple meet its opposite through the layers of clothing in awe, their world shaking even more as the two women above them embraced.

"We can't just stay here!" Tracy wailed.

"But where is there to go?" James wondered aloud, hugging his girlfriend tight. "Where?"

***

Above, Ayume allowed herself to be guided into the bedroom. She was so excited at Sheena taking charge; her nipples were like granite! After so long flirting with the woman, desperately trying to get past the carefree exterior, it was so hot to have Sheena embracing her, deciding firmly to plant her lesbian flag.

Ayume glanced coquettishly at the bed itself, as if to suggest subtly at the destination, but Sheena simply advanced on her, a hard shove tumbling the other woman onto her back. Ayume bit at her lip as she sat up on her elbows, Sheena climbing into bed and straddling her.

Toys spilled around them, a variety of strap-ons that Ayume was looking forward to testing, but there was one she was not familiar with that Sheena kept close. Shaped like some sort of sci-fi ray gun...

"What's that?"

Sheena grinned even wider. How to explain the matter transposer's miraculous powers..?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sheena uses her words to explain

*Noteb*
2. Sheena shrinks Ayume

*Noteb*
3. Sheena grows Ayume

4. Sheena shrinks herself

*Noteb*
5. Sheena grows herself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/3090620-Ladies-of-Variable-Size