*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/3090949-Little-Big-Sheena
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: Sheena shrinks herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Little Big Sheena

    by: Doom
As the world tipped, what once was wall becoming floor, James and Tracy clung tight to each other. When things settled, and the titanic tit upon which they lay stopped shaking, they got to their feet.

"Now," James said, "now we can get somewhere. We get out of here, off this bitch and track down the matter transposer!"

Settling upon a direction, the insignificant pair stumbled their way across the moutainous terrain of Ayume's chest.

***

Sheena laughed, giving Ayume's hips a squeeze with her thighs prior to leaning forward, allowing her warm breath to wash over the other woman's face before she whispered into her ear.

"I'm sorry it's taken me so long to realise what you mean to me. Only now can I see you as the goddess you've always been. As penance, please allow me to worship you as you deserve."

Ayume certainly liked the sound of that. She smiled, closed her eyes and writhed on the bed, the pleasure of Sheena's close presence intoxicating enough, but the promise of more..?

She bit her lip and opened her eyes, seeing Sheena sitting back and pressing the new toy against her own chest. What was it that it did, Ayume wondered, before she was blinded by a flash of light.

***

Tracy and James emerged blinking into the light, having navigated several layers of Ayume's clothing. At their vastly diminished size, making out details of the macro-world was difficult, but some sights were obvious.

"Holy fucking shit," James said. "That's Ayume's neck, and her jaw above it. She's so immense! How are we meant to get her attention?"

"Forget that crazy bitch," Tracy told him, backing away from the sight. "If you ask me, we should be looking for... Sheena..."

She had turned around, and saw an even more unlikely figure approaching. Bare feet stomped closer, carrying forward the towering form of Tracy's room mate. She was a giantess, powerful and terrifying, yet as she strode across the body of Ayume it was clear that the woman - so impossibly above the tiny pair - was herself but a shrunken version of herself, an insect atop the varied finery of the clothes.

"She's small enough to spot us," Tracy said, hope rising in her chest. "Come on James, we need to get over there!"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/3090949-Little-Big-Sheena