*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/3347536-Like-Dust-Before-a-Tsunami
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: Surprised, Ayume sits up, scattering everyone across her body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

Like Dust Before a Tsunami

    by: Doom
James grabbed Tracy's hand: "Let's go!"

The giantess rose impossibly high into the sky to the pair, but she can't have been more than half an inch tall - they'd be specks to her, but visible specks. They just had to get close!

The landscape they rushed across wasn't having any of that. The mountainous tits rose and fell as Ayume took a breath, exhaling it in a cacophonous screech: "Holy shit!"

The regular-scale woman sat up, once again altering the direction of gravity for James and Tracy. They saw the goliath insect that was Sheena falling before them, all three plummeting toward the lap of Ayume.

"Ugh!" Ayume said. "Where'd that bug come from? Where are you, Sheena? This isn't funny!"

Sheena's immense form impacted against Ayume's leg below them, a kaiju collapsing with a devastating impact that was nothing to the real world. James and Tracy fell toward her form, and they smiled: it may be a rough landing, but once on Sheena's body it was just a matter of time before they got spotted!

Then Ayume's hand swept across her lap, aiming to swipe the 'insect' off her. It was an impossibly vast hand, completely blocking their vision as it crossed ahead, and at such a speed that their breath was literally taken away. James and Tracy broke contact, and then were cast adrift by the unrelenting power of the storm kicked up in the hand's wake.

James opened his eyes unknown time later, on a vast, pulsing field of skin, amidst pores and hairs. Looking the great distances in either direction, the shape of the land masses pointed toward this being Ayume's wrist. The other shrinkees weren't in sight, but hopefully they weren't too far away.

Aw, who was he kidding? Even if they were just past this woman's elbow, that was a ridiculous distance to such as he! Where was he going to start looking? Would Ayume be cooperative to her unwitting passenger? How ere the girls doing?

Too much for him to think about...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/3347536-Like-Dust-Before-a-Tsunami